Hunting

Morning

"Wake up, y/n!" Lula said right in your face.

"Morning already?" you sighed.

"Up and Adam everyone!" You heard Tighnari yell.

"Ugh, I gotta change can you get out for a second?" You said while taking off your shirt.

"Sure." Said Lula opening the curtain to the fullest while your shirt was off -_- .

"Is everyone up?" Collei said while looking in your tent.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Said Collei closing the curtain.

"Atleast she is respectful?" You laughed.

After you finished changing you took your bow and a couple of arrows. Then you put them in a small backpack and then you wore it. After getting everyone getting ready, you headed out in groups of two, sadly, you and Lula got separated. Your group was with only 4 people, you, Tighnari (as leader), a tall girl with ginger hair, a short boy with bright blonde hair. Your first stop was a  small forest right by the camp site.

"Alright. Does everyone have weapons for hunting?" Asked Tighnari writing something down in his notebook.

Everyone nodded while taking their preferred weapons out.

"Great, now let's split up and try to get atleast one kill, if your unsuccessful, please come see me by the end of the time period, you each have two hours to kill atleast one animal, if you get more than two then your allowed to take the rest of the training day off and do whatever you want." Said Tighnari grabbing his bow.

"Now start." He said.

You go off on a little trail in the woods and stumble upon a big boar. You slowly suck behind a bush to try to sneak up on it. Then you grab an arrow out of your backpack and slowly rise your arrow to shoot the boar. You unleash the arrow and it successfully hits the animal. You run up to the boar to see if it's dead and you see that it is, (since it turned into two chunks of meat). You then put the meat into a plastic bag then you hide it inside your backpack.
You then decide to continue to hunt since you want the rest of the day off, so you decide to go fishing.
Finding a little pond with fish in it wasn't so easy as it was finding a boar out in the wild. You find some fishing swimming through a little pond, so you get a long stick and put some string you found in your backpack, and some bait, a worm on it. You lower your fishing rod thingy into the waters to see a big fish already swimming up to it and biting into the bait, you lift the fishing rod really fast into the air, then you caught the fish. You then took the fish and stabbed it with your pocket knife.
You had enough meat for the day so you decided to head back to camp, you saw Collei at the camp cooking what seems to be eggs.

"Oh, hello y/n! Would you care to cook with me?" Collei offered, smiling.

"Sure, I have some fish and boar meat if you want to cook it up for lunch." You said handing her the meat.

"Oh goody!" She said washing the meat in a little bucket full of fresh water from a lake.

"I have a question.. why aren't you with your group? Aren't you supposed to be guiding them?" You asked putting a finger on your chin.

"Well, I trust them to take hunting in their own hands! And I'm just cooking up a meal for everyone so when they get back they don't have to do it themselves!" Said Collei smiling.

"That's thoughtful, let me help you with the fish." You said taking the fish out of her hands.

You and Collei take turns cooking up some food and telling stories about when your hunting or just generally in the forest, you also told eachother a lot about eachother. After that you see a bunch of people heading back towards the camp so you waved Collei goodbye before heading in your tent to rest, since you were tired, and you didn't really sleep last night since you were worried.

"Lunchtime!" You heard Collei say.

"Hmm.. Tighnari isn't here, maybe he's still hunting?" Said a random girl.

"Well that's okay! Everyone goes at a different pace." Said Collei handing the girl a plate of food.

"Y/n! I caught a bunch of meat!" Yelled Lula entering the tent you are in.

"Oh, that's cool." you said while eating some food Collei gave you.

You then see Tighnari walking towards the campsite through a little small space in the curtain.

"Sorry I took awhile, I was studying some interesting flowers I found, but I was successful on hunting down some boars." Said Tighnari.

"Alright everyone, we are heading over to the village where me and Collei live, it won't take long since we are near there, can everyone pack up?" Asked Tighnari starting to take his tent down.

"Aww.. I'm gonna miss this place." Said Lula.

"It's not that deep.." you laughed while taking your belongings out of the tent and helping Lula take the tent down.

After everyone took their tent down, you and everyone else went on a short walk to the village where Tighnari and Collei lived and then you went to there house.