Unknown dream

You melted inside the covers and dozed off into a deep slumber.

You then wake up to see a figure standing right in front of you.

"Well hello. It seems that I have been able to reach you through your dreams." The strange figure said.

You weren't really sure who it was since you weren't fully awake yet, you rub yours eyes and open them to see a man slightly shorter than you.

"Don't you remember me?" The short man asked.

You then gasp at the sudden remembrance of the person.

"T-The Balladeer.." you said, taking a step back slowly.

"That's right y/n." He said, walking up to you and putting a hand on his hip.

"What do you want with me." You asked, choking back tears.

"I want you to come back, I miss you." Scaramouche said frowning, he looked very upset.

"No, you just want to use me again." You said, looking away from him.

"I'm serious y/n. I'll treat you better, I promise." He begged.

"Your kidding! You just treated me like shit and now your apologizing?!" You yelled.

"I miss what we had, what we could of had." He said, "We were like partners in crime."

"I'm glad I ran away, and im staying here. I like this place, it's peaceful and calm!" You said, still yelling.

"Y/n, don't make me drag you back into the fatui." Scaramouche said, with a stern look on his face.

"My answer is no, are you deaf?" You said.

"Last warning." He said.

"What do you want, please just don't hurt anyone!" You snapped.

"Hm, finally you are coming to your senses." He smirked.

"I want you to join back into the fatui. I'll even make you a harbinger, like you have always wanted." He said, slightly smiling.

"A h-harbinger?" You gasped.

Flashback

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Scaramouche asked, leaning over a desk full of useless paperwork.

"Well that's a random question.." you thought to yourself.

"I would actually love to become a harbinger." You said, with a sparkly glow in your eyes.

"Is that so?" Asked scaramouche.

"I know it might sound dumb. I would like to give orders and crap, it all just sounds fun!" You laughed.

"Not really, but if it makes you happy then one day you will get my word from it." He smiled.

This is a moment you wouldn't ever forget, when scaramouche was actually not picking on you for once, he seemed so nice and thoughtful. I wonder why it couldn't always be like this.

Another flashback

"I'm leaving." You said, grabbing your belongings.

"What! This is absolute nonsense. Have you lost it!" Scaramouche screamed.

"Do you realize what will happen if you run away from the fatui? You will be hunted down." Scaramouche laughed. He didn't believe you were leaving, until you ran away when he was laughing.

"Wait, I was just joking!" He yelled, running after you.

"Please. I'm sorry.." he sighed.

"I will never fall in love again. I swear if it." Scaramouche said, placing a hand over his heart.

"Stuff like this happens in life, I wouldn't worry too much about it." Childe said, walking up behind him.

"You have no room to talk, leave me alone." Scaramouche said, walking into his room.

"It's not that deep." Childe whispered to himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I want you to be a harbinger, I'm serious." Scaramouche said, "It's all you have ever wanted!"

"It's so tempting.." you said.

"Please y/n." Scaramouche said, walking closer to you and touching your face, "I need you to come back."

"But-"

"If you accept this offer, you know where to find me. The fatui hideout." He said, "Goodbye for now."

You wake up in a cold sweat.
"What the hell was that, was it even real?" You asked yourself.

Tighnari is still out cold, I wonder if he would notice if I got up. He seems deep in slumber, I shouldn't try to get up, maybe I should... no I should go now.

"What am I thinking! Scaramouche would probably treat me bad again." You thought to yourself again.

I'm sorry Tighnari. I'm sorry Cyno. I'm sorry Alli. And, I'm sorry Lula, I've always wanted to become a harbinger.

You run into the bathroom to take a quick shower, and then get dressed, prepare breakfast and lunch and a few snacks for the trip. You packed extra clothing and blankets just in case.

You opened the door and felt the morning breeze up against your face, you couldn't believe you were betraying  everybody. You took one last look and saw everyone resting peacefully either on the floor or the couch, and then closed the door tight.

After an hour of walking you made a pit stop to have breakfast, it is quite early in the morning.
You take some bread out of the packaging and took a bite, it's weird how much you love bread, it's so soft and nice, and it can fill you up for a bit.

You throw everything back into your backpack and brush off the crumbs on your lap.
Only a few more hours, until you reached the fatui hideout.

It's starting to get dark, and you haven't ate in what seems like forever, you finally reach Snezhnaya.

It's freezing in Snezhnaya, like it has always been. The nostalgic feeling rushing past you.