Meeting him

In the morning you woke up right next to Tighnari, he looked majestic just laying there resting. You stared at him for about a minute until you walked out of the room. You decided to go on a little adventure yourself, you haven't really had time for yourself, so you just wanted to have alone time for once. You grabbed your backpack and some snacks (and mora of course,) and headed out the door.

"I think I'll take a trip to Aaru Village, it is quite a ways away, but it is an adventure after all." You said to yourself looking back at the house before sighing and walking off.

Hours later.

It's been a long time since you last saw the house, it was getting dark and you were beginning to fall asleep, so you found a little camping spot and settled down as you put your blanket and pillow down and closed your eyes.

Morning

You woke up and saw little creatures running around the area you were in, you payed little attention to them, since you were more focused on getting to the village, about an hour or two later (you can't keep track) you arrived in Aaru village, you saw people carrying things like pots, plants and other little things. You walked over to a bench and sat down and started writing down some notes about your mini trip, until you saw a kind of short and tall tan, man with a hat with ears walking by, he had luscious white silky hair that flown down above his shoulders, his ruby colored eyes looking at you, he was shirtless, you started blushing.

"May I help you?" The man asked looking annoyed.

"Oh-" you snapped back into reality as you looked up at him, he looked at you to confused.

"Are you okay? Do you need medical assistance?" He asked staring down at you.

"No, I'm fine thank you though." You said standing up, staring at him.

"Hm," he said staring at you, then walking away.

"Who was that man, and why was he so.." you thought to yourself putting your hand on your blushing cheek.

Then you wanted to take another look at him, but then you noticed he wasn't there. You then looked in front of you to see that he was standing right in front of you.

"Who are you, and what do you want with me?" He asked, glaring right at you.

"What? I'm sorry, I literally just got here, I don't know anybody here. I just came to this village to adventure and look at some ancient structures. I promise I wasn't going to do anything suspicious!" You said nervously.

"Hmph, yeah right." He glared.

"I promise." You said putting your hand on your chest.

"Whatever, but if I see you causing any time up commotion." He said getting closer to your face.

"Your done for." He said walking away.

"What is his problem?" You asked yourself.

"Hello? I'm sorry about him." Said a strange looking girl.

"Huh?" You said looking at her.

"His name is Cyno, he just makes sure that all is well around here." Said the strange girl looking back at you while blushing.

"Uh, okay then." You said putting your notebook back into your backpack.

"I'm alli, by the way." She said holding out her hand.

You took it and shook her hand while saying, "I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you."

"How about we go to my place? I can fix you something up if your hungry!" She said smiling brightly.

"Oh, well.. I am really hungry." You said sighing.

"Sure, I'll tag along." You said getting up and following Alli.

After about 5 minutes you and Alli reach a little cute brown house with little plants here and there. You both walk inside and you sit down in a chair at the table.

"This is a really nice house." You complimented.

"Thank you! Took me a while to decorate." Alli said getting out some ingredients for food.

"My home is quite far away, in a big forest." You said thinking back to your ranger training.

"That's cool!" She said while cooking up something.

"I just remembered that I ran away from my ranger training duty.." you said nervously.

"Huh?" She said confused.

"Im in the middle of ranger training duty, I ran away to here to study some ancient structure. I know it's stupid but I needed more info on it." You said, shrugging.

"That's not good! Ranger training is very important if you want to become one!" she said looking at you in shock.

"I'm sorry.. I do kind of regret running away to explore, my brain just got to me." You said sighing.

"It's okay, we should settle down, let's learn more about eachother!" She said smiling and putting down some food in front of you.