Wondering

Everybody split up into teams, you were with Cyno, Lula and two other people you don't know the names of.
Cyno decided that the group should not hunt, but gather bugs and other crap.

"Why do we have to gather bugs?" You asked confused.

"Well, we have already two groups hunting for meat. One is hunting for herbs. We hunt for bugs." Cyno said sighing.

"Alrighty then." You staggered on.

Cyno then stopped the whole group, why is apparently because he found a beetle.

"Finally." He said, reaching down and snatching the poor thing.

"What are we even going to do with bugs anyway?" Lula asked, placing a hand under her chin.

"Did you know that you could eat bugs?" Cyno asked sarcastically.

"Eww!" Everybody screamed, except Cyno.

"This is boring, are we just going to hunt for bugs?" Asked a tall looking girl.

"I have a joke to brighten this journey up." Cyno said.

"What do fireflies eat between their meals?" Cyno asked, looking around the group, then placing a hand on his hip.

...

"Anyone?.." he asked.

Cyno then cleared his throat.

"Light meals." He said, looking away from the group.

"PFTT-" Lula spat, "that was seriously a dad joke."

"Oh my lord." You thought to yourself, "this is going to take forever."

After a Long hour or so, everybody gathered back up.

"I thought we were going to fight off monsters?" Collei asked.

"I was joking." Tighnari laughed.

"What." Said Lula, clearly confused.

"Well, Cyno clearly catched on to the joke as well." Tighnari gushed.

"Hm." Cyno sighed.

"Anyways. Let's call it a night, I'm tired and done with jokes." Collei snapped, walking inside the house.

"What's her problem?" You thought to yourself.

"Hey, y/n, come meet me upstairs, I have something we need to study on." Tighnari said smirking.

"I-" you seemed surprised.

You and Tighnari headed upstairs and he closed the door behind you.

"Did you think I was done with you?" He asked, placing a hand on his hip.

"Tighnari.." you gasped.

"Well." He said.

He then sighed and layed down onto the bed.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" You asked, slightly concerned.

"I haven't seen Cyno in a very long time." He said, looking at you.

"Shouldn't you be happy about it?" You asked, sitting next to Tighnari.

"Well, I am. Last time I saw him me and him got into a big fight about something stupid." He said, shrugging.

"What was it about?" You asked, curiously.

"We broke up." He said, blushing a little bit.

"Oh!" You gasped,

"I didn't know you two dated?"

"Well yeah, he used to come down to my place a lot and we would hang out, up until he became the General Mahamantra." Tighnari said.

"I'm sorry." You said, sympathetically.

"It's not your fault, we just parted ways after all of it happened." He said, slightly smiling.

You got closer to him and hugged him, he seemed a bit upset about the situation. You decided to comfort him and talk about life for an hour until Collei called you and Tighnari down for dinner.

"How are your studies going?" Asked Alli.

"Oh, um..-"

"There are going excellent, so far." Tighnari interrupted.

"That's good! I always carry a big book about plants and such in sumeru if you need it!" Alli said, taking it out of her backpack and showing it off to everyone.

"That's cool, im going to go back upstairs, I'm tired." Tighnari said, waving, then heading upstairs, then closing his door behind him.

"What's wrong with him?" Cyno asked, sitting down, next to you.

"He's just lost in thought I guess.." you said, shrugging it off.

"Hm." Cyno hummed.

"Anyways, I need to go buy something from Dori. Y/n, do you mind watching over everyone else, I mean.. since you are close to Tighnari?" Collei asked.

"Of course. When will you be back?" You asked, looking up at her.

"Maybe in a hour and a half?" She said, grabbing her purse.

"Alright, see you later." You said.

"Mhm!" Collei said, heading out the door.

"I hope Collei is aware that Dori is a scammer." Cyno said, smirking.

"Oh, forgot about that." Lula chimed in.

"Anyways, it is getting pretty late everyone, let's go to sleep." You said, turning off the light.

You then waved goodnight to everyone and headed upstairs to check on Tighnari.

"Are you doing okay?" You asked.

"Mhm, I'm just tired." He said, opening the blanket for you to enter.

You lay down on the bed and then you get all comfy, then you doze off.

Sorry this chapter took longer!
I'm busy with school and overall I didn't have that much motivation.

Don't worry I'm not ending this series!
It might just take a little longer for the new chapters to come out!
Thank you guys so much for the support! Love y'all!