The truth

"Y/n, I don't want to sound rude or whatever, but I think you should leave this place again." Childe said, looking up at you with a bow and arrow in his hand.

"What do you mean?" You asked, clearly confused of what Childe is trying to say.

"Scaramouche only lured you in for his own pleasure, your not really taken seriously as a real harbinger." Childe said, sighing.

You freeze from shock, was he telling the truth? It doesn't matter now, you have to get out of this place!

"I need to leave." You said, waving him goodbye and running away.

You ran to your cabin to pick up your belongings, you knew what scaramouche was doing and you just were touch deprived.

You pack your things and ran out the door, on your journey to return to sumeru.

You knew this was going to be a rather long trip, but you wanted to see tighnari and the others, you missed them dearly.

...

Cyno and Tighnari start walking towards shneznaya in hopes to find y/n.

"You know," Cyno said, "You don't have to act all sketchy around me."

Tighnari blankly stared back at cyno, sick of him already.

"Sorry, it's just that things get awkward," Tighnari said. "Anyways, we should be getting to the snowy place in a few."

The males both walked into the snowy region as they children playing in the powdery falling snow.

"What do snowmen call their kids?" Cyno asked, looking up at the pale blue sky.

"Oh god, not this again.." Tighnari ached, holding his forehead like he had a headache.

"Chill-dren." Cyno said, slightly smiling of the joke he made.

Tighnari smacked him gently on the head as Cyno laughed hysterically.

"Try to take this seriously though, I do worry for what has come of y/n." Tighnari said.

—-

Scaramouche heard the news about you and he was infuriated.

"Childe. What did you say to her? TELL ME NOW!" Scaramouche yelled at Childe, grabbing his collar in the process.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down now.. she doesn't belong to you!" Childe replied, trying to reason with him.

Scaramouche then let out a big sigh and flipped him off, he thinks that y/n is his property.

...

You made your way to Sumeru, stopped a few times to get food from various venders until you took a break and sat down at a local campsite.

"Y/n? Is that you?!" You heard a familiar voice say.

The person ran up and gave you a hug, it was Tighnari! And Cyno was also there, standing in the back looking at you too.

"Where have you been?!" Tighnari asked, with tears in his eyes.

"Well. I need to tell you something." You said, nervously, "I went back to the Fatui, since I worked under Scaramouche."

Tighnari then frowned but smiled again since he was happy to have you back.

"Come on, let's go home." He said, taking you by your hand as Cyno third wheeled.

Sorry this is a short chapter and it took so long to come out!