Settling down

When everyone gets to Tighnari and Collei's house, we go inside and look around. It's a cute little green house with and upstairs. (guessing the upstairs is Tighnari and collei's room)

"Alright everyone, please sit down on the floor, I'll be with you all in a second." Tighnari said while heading upstairs to grab something.

Tighnari came back down while holding another notebook, then he said,

"If anyone needs to take a shower then it's upstairs."

"Oh, I do!" Said Lula grabbing a towel out of her backpack and heading upstairs.

"Anyways, now we will be inspecting this mushroom i found in the forest." He said laying it out in front of the group.

"You are aloud to touch it, but one at a time." He said sitting back staring at the group.

You then picked it up and thought to yourself, "this looks weird, maybe poisonous, but I don't know." Then it hit you. It is poisonous! Because there is spots all around it.

"It's poisonous, because there is spots all around it and that isn't a good sign." You said looking up to Tighnari.

"Well done. I guess we should look at another one since somebody else figured it out, y/n you can sit this one out if you would like." He said slightly smiling.

Then you noticed Lula walking down the stairs and towards you.

"Oh that shower was great, do you wanna take one?" Lula asked.

"Sure." You said while grabbing a towel out of your backpack.

You got up and walked past the group, Tighnari didn't even notice you walking past him. You headed up into the stairs then into the bathroom. It was sort of foggy since Lula took a shower, but it felt nice in there.

"Hm. This looks cool." You said.

You took off your shirt, removing it slowly, then your pants, trying to not make any sounds whatsoever. Then you turned the shower on to let it get to the nice temperature. You then removed your bra and underwear. You felt really weird taking a shower in a unfamiliar place, but just ignored the fact since you stepped in the shower. It felt really nice and calming since you felt uneasy. You felt so relaxed that you felt like you were melting. Then you started washing your body with the bar of soap you found in the shower, spreading it across your arms and legs, and then your torso. Then you took some hair wash and scrubbed it in your hair, making sure to get every spot on your head. You noticed the shower wasn't really foggy yet, you were scared somebody might walk in, but you ignored it and just closed your eyes while humming to yourself. Then all of a sudden you hear someone open the door, you open your eyes slowly, then see that nobody was there, and the door was closed. You thought it was probably just your imagination so you dismissed the thought.

You finish washing up yourself, then you grab your towel, drying yourself and getting dressed.

You then walked out the bathroom and downstairs and saw everyone still talking in a circle about plants. You sat down in the circle right next to Lula then she said,

"Y/N! Guess what!" She whispered.

"What?" You asked, confused.

"Tighnari went into the bathroom to get a plant that he was growing in there, and he came back down blushing!" She said giggling.

"I don't get it-" then you got hit with the truth, he saw you when you were naked..

"Oh my god." You blushed.

"Heh, lucky!" Lula said shrugging.

"Okay, it's night time so everyone can sleep down here, I'll be upstairs taking some notes and Collei will be making dinner again." Said Tighnari still blushing a little bit.

"I wonder why he's acting weird tonight?" a tall boy asked.

"I don't know." Answered a tall girl.

"Well, I guess I should start preparing dinner!" Said Collei sighing.

"I'll help you!" Said another girl.

"Great!" Said Collei laying out some ingredients.

"Maybe you should go check on 'Nari?" Said Lula smirking.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I don't know.. maybe he's feeling a bit frisky, you know?" Lula laughed.

"Lula!" You gasped.

"I'm joking! Or am I?" Lula smirked again.

"Oh my lord." You said clearly tired.

After you two joked for a bit, dinner was ready and every one ate except Tighnari, he didn't come downstairs, so maybe something was wrong with him.