Adventuring

In the morning you were the first one up, so you decided to just wait till someone else wakes up ( since you didn't want to be loud ).
You just layed back down and stared at the wall, until you heard someone come downstairs. It was Tighnari. You hid in your blanket, but you looked out a little to see what he was doing, he looked like he was just getting a drink from the fridge. You didn't know what to feel about him, he was okay, but there was a feeling you felt that you didn't know. Maybe you liked him..? "No, I need to focus on studying. Not in love." You thought to yourself.
Tighnari looked over your way, then just walked back upstairs.
"What is going on with him?" You asked yourself.

"Hey! Rose and shine!" Said Lula poking you.

"I'm already up." You said staring at her with a blank expression.

"Oops." She said.

"Goodmorning everyone! Get on up because today we are going to be visiting Sumeru City!" Said Collei smiling.

"Ooh! Maybe we could go shopping!" Said a tall girl.

"Sure, we can spread out and explore, then we need to come back all together and continue our training, does that sound okay?" Asked Collei.

Everyone nodded their head and agreed to go shopping except you.

"What's wrong?" Asked Collei.

"I think I should stay here and help Tighnari with a few things." You said.

"Oh okay! Anyways, let's head out everyone!" Collei said walking out the door.

Everyone grumbled and followed behind her, you watched as they walked away before you went upstairs to check on Tighnari.

You knocked on the door and heard someone walking towards the door, then opening it.

"Yes?" Asked Tighnari.

"Oh, may I come in?" You asked.

"..sure?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Are you doing okay? I mean.. you kinda seem spacey." You said looking up at him.

"There is nothing wrong, why are you worried? It's not your business anyway." Said Tighnari sighing.

"..Okay, sorry I was just asking..?" You said getting mad.

How could you really be falling for this guy?

"Oh, we'll ok-" you got interrupted by Tighnari saying,

"Actually, could you help me with something?"

Sorry for the short chapter!!