Who do I like?

"So, are you in a relationship with anyone?" You asked.

"Well, no.. but there is this one particular guy that catches my attention." She said twirling her hair that was wrapped around her finger.

"That's nice." You said, eating your food slowly.

"His name is.. you know, Cyno?" She said looking down at you.

"Oh, that guy.. why him?" You asked confused.

"He's so dreamy! Like, his hair, his ABS! He's amazing!" She said fangirling.

"Ohh-Kay then.." you shrugged.

"Anyways, I think you should go back to ranger training!" She said looking at you.

"Okay, would you like to tag along with me?" You asked.

"Yes!! We should bring along Cyno!" She suggested.

"First of all, why the FUCK would we bring him along?! Second of all who said you could invite somebody?!" You thought to yourself.

"Fine, i DONT think he would come along though." You said.

"You never know!" She said excitedly.

"Whatever." You said annoyed.

You and Alli walk out of her house, walked about 10 minutes until you found Cyno sitting by himself.

"Would you like to come to ranger training with us?" Asked Alli smiling.

"Why would I want to tag along?" He asked looking up at us.

"Well.. I just thought.." she then got cut off by you saying, "Just for the thrill of it, wasn't my idea to invite you." You said annoyed.

"Fine, whatever." He said getting up.

"Where are we headed off to?" He asked.

After hours of you, Cyno, and Alli traveling to Tighnaris house, you all arrive. Then you knock on the door.

"Yes, hello?-" said Tighnari opening the door.

"Y/n! Where have you been! Your in such big trouble!" Said Tighnari grabbing you and shoving you inside.

"Cyno?" Asked Tighnari walking up to him.

"Tighnari, it's been awhile. I didn't know you were leading forest ranger training." Cyno said smirking.

"Yeah, anyways come on inside." Tighnari said while pushing everyone in.

While you, Cyno, and Alli got pushed inside. You all sat in a circle with everybody else including collei and Lula.

"Where have you been?!" Asked Lula turning her head over towards your direction.

"Well I-" you then got cut of by Tighnari pulling you aside.

"Where the fuck have you been, you are in SERIOUS trouble missy." He said glaring at you.

"Well, I was just focused on my studies?" You said nervously.

All of a sudden Tighnari pinned you to the wall,

"If you sneak out one more time, I'm not gonna allow you to pass." He said grabbing your chin with his hand.

"Am I clear?" He asked, smirking at your blushing face.

"Y-Yeah, whatever." You said looking away from him.

"I see that you brought Cyno and somebody else with you." He said putting his hand down to his side.

"They just wanted to come along, the girl just invited Cyno for some odd reason." You said shrugging.

"Hm, alright." Tighnari said walking away back into the group.

"Why did he just pin me down to the wall just now?" You asked yourself, still blushing a little.

You walk back and sit in the circle next to Tighnari. He then starts talking about training, how we all will get swords and bow n arrows to fight off monsters in the wild, but first we need to fight training dummies to see if we are capable of wielding important weapons.

"Any questions?" Asked Tighnari.

Every shook their head.

"Alright, Cyno, your going to be helping me and you too Collei." He said.

"Okay." Said Cyno grabbing his pole arm.

"Alright!" Said collei grabbing her bow.

"Okay guys, and we're off." Said tighnari.