The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Diamond Wolf

Once upon a time in a little farm on the outskirts of a small village, there lived a mother pig and her three little piglets. The piglets all lived very sheltered lives so they knew nothing of the world beyond their tiny barnyard, though each of them wished to go out and explore it. When they were old enough, the piglets were finally allowed to go into the outside world, fend for themselves, and live on their own.

On the day of their departure, the three little pigs bade their mother farewell and ventured out into the big wide world, unaware of what was really out there. The eldest and most adventurous pig was called Hog-a-loo, the middle and proudest pig was called Piggy Bloom, and the youngest and smartest pig was called Sweetie Swine. When the three little pigs had traveled a great distance into the forest together, they grew rather tired and decided it was time for each of them to build a home of their own. Hog-a-loo was the first of the three piglets to spot the building materials she wanted to use.

"Hey, girls, I just had the greatest idea EVER! I'm going to build myself a house out of straw from that huge hay bale right over there... since no one is using it." Hog-a-loo declared.

"A house made out of straw? Why?" Piggy Bloom asked, raising an eyebrow at her sister.

"Isn't it obvious? It'll be quick and super easy to build! I don't want to work all day, I want to have fun! You two can spend your time doing whatever, but building my house is gonna be a piece of cake." Hog-a-loo replied proudly.

"Hog-a-loo, are you sure you really want to make a straw house? What if it's not safe? Who knows what could happen out here?" Sweetie Swine cautioned.

"Sweetie Swine makes a good point. What if somethin' happens? Like a thunderstorm, a blizzard, or a tornado? You should at least think about this first." Piggy Bloom pointed out.

"Ugh! Give it a rest, you two. You worry too much, I'll be just fine. Do I look scared to you? I'll be prepared for anything that comes my way." Hog-a-loo scoffed.

"You sure about that?" Sweetie Swine questioned with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"I've already thought this through really carefully. I'm telling you, a house made of straw is sure to last long, not to mention I can make it in no time flat. You gals can go on your way and do whatever you want, but I'm gonna finish building first and go play!" Hog-a-loo said, wandering away from her sisters to begin building her straw house.

With that, the two remaining pigs walked along the forest path together, leaving Hog-a-loo to begin the building of her straw house. Soon, Piggy Bloom and Sweetie Swine came upon a small apple orchard with hundreds of apple trees. Piggy Bloom looked at the trees and smiled as she had an epiphany of her own.

"Hey, Sweetie Swine, I just had an idea! See those sticks and apples over there? I bet they'd make a decent homestead for me. Maybe I should build a house 'round here. What do ya think?" Piggy Bloom announced, running over to one of the trees.

"Are you sure, Piggy Bloom? Sticks alone won't help protect you. And with apples? That's even worse! It might sound like a good idea now, but what if something bad happens to you?" Sweetie Swine cautioned.

"Are ya serious? I've already put a lot of thought into this; a house made of apples and sticks is sure to keep me safe, I'm sure of it."

"Piggy Bloom, you're acting just like Hog-a-loo. Either you're being stubborn or lazy."

"Lazy? Me!? Ha! For your information, lil' sis, I'm using somethin' way stronger than plain ol' straw to build my house. Not the same thing." Piggy Bloom rudely pointed out.