afterwards

Kiaras p.o.v:
I woke up a few days later to see i was buried and i quickly used my demon powers to teleport me out before i died again. You see being part demon, I'm connected to the fade meaning that's the only place I can die. Kill me in the fade and I'm dead, kill me in the real world, I'll come back but I won't remember much. I'll only remember how i died.

I walked around seeing how there were still some people mourning me, like teagan and eamon. I smiled a bit and thought that maybe it was best if i stayed dead for them, since the attack on redcliffe was a bit traumatic they'd think I'd be a walking corpse which i wouldn't blame them. I sighed and began making my way out of redcliffe when i heard someone's voice and turned around to see elissa. "You're.... Still alive?..." She asked and i shook my head "no it's just your imagination playing tricks on you" i smirked wanting to mess with her but at the same time... It was best that everyone thought me as dead.

Elissa tried to touch me to make sure I was real but i backed away and she closed her eyes so i quickly took that as an opportunity to disappear so she actually would think it's just part of her imagination. I didn't like doing this but it was for the best and at least everyone was safe from the blight. However, being a grey warden would eventually kill me but I can't die not... Physically... And the calling would end up driving me insane, i had to try and find a cure. No matter how long it takes me... I will find a cure even if i die so many times to find it. I began my journey to try and find some way to take away the taint and i ended up on a ship.

After several weeks of traveling, i ended up in a place called kirkwall.