The alienage

Zevrans P.O.V
As we were travelling through denerim, we were stopped by my old friend and partner Talisen. He said he volunteered and that he wanted to see the  great zevran who went rogue.

He told me that I could go back and I turned to Kiara who looked at me with pleading eyes to stay, she and I have become great friends over the last few days.

I looked to Talisen and said no and he attacked but he was no match for us, Kiara had found us the best armor and the best weapons making us practically invulnerable.

Once we finished I looked at Kiara who was smiling like a mad man and she hugged me, which surprised me as I was not used to hugs.

"as far as the crows know I should be dead with Talisen just as long as the crows don't know I live" I told her as  she pulled away from the hug.

"thanks for staying with me zevran... I thought you were gonna abandon me for a minute and I would hate to kill my friend..." she said and I smiled. "i would never abandon you Kiara, you're a beautiful woman and my friend!" i replied and she smiled.

Kiaras P.O.V
After talking with zevran, we continued to the alienage only to find a bunch of elves standing outside a building.

Apparently there was a plague going around and elves were wanting to be saved. Shianni, one of the elves said that a few elves went missing so I tried to talk to the guards.

The guards didn't listen so I decided to play sick and fell to the ground, making them rush to me and put me inside While the others had to stay outside.

Once inside, one of the guards recognized me and they began to attack me. I quickly defeated them all and grabbed some papers on the desk before heading back out.

When I got our, we attacked there and I groaned "why all the fighting? Can't we just talk things through?" I said and helped my companions fight.

Alistairs P.O.V
After we got done fighting, Kiara seemed upset so I walked up to her "you okay my dear?" I asked making her turn to me With a sweet smile on her face.

"yea I'm fine I just wish that people would talk rather than fight... Don't get me wrong I love fighting but I wanna try to spare people unless they did something really bad like Uldred" she explained.

I knew exactly what she meant and held her close "some people just don't know how to talk my dear" I told her and she cuddled me. I can't wait until this blight is over.

Kiaras P.O.V
When I finished cuddling Alistair, we continhed forward into some apartments and talked to an elf who told us where they took the others.

We went on, killing the guards and I convinced the elf woman to take us to her leader who scolded her for bringing me to him because I was a grey warden.

After talking for a bit, the leader attacked and I quickly killed his mwn, but he was a little tricky to kill being a powerful mage. Though when he was near death he surrendered and it surprised me.

He offered that he would take the life of the elves and extend my life which I quickly declined. No way in hell was I having elves die just to extend my health, that is wrong.

I eventually killed the leader and let the elves free and they quickly fled. After, I returned to the estate and leaned against a wall thinking about what my dad told me before Elissas joining.

'If the archdemon shows himself and Riordan fails... I'll make the sacrifice... I don't want Alistair to die and I know he doesn't want me dying either but it has to be done' I thought.

Wynnes P.O.V
I noticed Kiara leaning against a wall,  looking sad so I approached her "what's troubling you dear?" I asked and she looked at me.

"n-nithung wynne im just worried about ending the blight... I know what must be done..." she replied and I felt sorry for her. The poor girl would lose Alistair if he were to kill the archdemon and if she killef it he would lose her.

"perhaps Elissa could slay it" I told her and she perked right up and hugged me "thank you wynne! No offense to Elissa but I don't think anybody would miss her if she were gone."

I smiled and was glad to help out. All that was left was the landsmeet to happen and to defeat the archdemon.