Orzammar

Kiaras P.O.V
We arrived at Orzammar, home of the dwarves only to see a young man and an older man havig a conflict in the middle of the commons.

We watched the fight and my eyes widened when there was someone who was killed. The young one has confidence... I'll give him that, but i feel like he wouldn't really be fit to rule.

But then again... Elissa is the one in charge, despite that she is a new recruit so I don't have a decision. As we explored the commons, I looked around orazmmar admiring how big it was.

Then we entered the diamond quarters and I couldn't help but have a bad feeling about something... I don't know what it was nor did i wanna know. I ignored this feeling and followed Elissa as she helped Lord Pyro Harrowmont to win the crown.

The first task was to enter the provings under Harrowmonts name. When we got there however, Elissa talked to the proving master and said that I would be fighting for Harrowmont. "WHAT?!?!" i said in shock.

Elissa looked at me "you're the most skilled in battle..." I frowned at that, just because my dad taught me everything I know, everyone always said i was the most skilled. It got on my nerves, I don't like being better than anybody else.

"fine..." I said and the proving master asked what I should be called so I just told him to call me grey warden and he wrote that down. I sighed and felt like I was given too much credit, I only did as my father told me, and I learned from many others...

I entered the proving arena and apparently I was to fight someone who beat his own dad in this arena. Once the proving master gave the word to fight, I ran forward and dodged the attack thrown at me, going behind him and stabbing his back.

He just about fell in battle but he was determined and struck at me again, but I dodged that as well and stabbed his stomach. He then fell and the proving master declared me the winner.

Alistair looked at me "how do you dodge so easily?" he asked. "its quite easy actually, all you have to do is watch where they attack and move in the opposite direction of it" I explained. "wow" He replied.

Once again it was time to battle. And I was to fight twins 'great... Just what i needed' I thought and attacked once the word was given. I had to keep my eyes on both of them and it was quite hard.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, it wasn't a dagger or any weapon. I clenched my stomach and I could tell that my inner demon was itching to get out, but I couldn't let everyone see what I was. Its bad enough that the circle of magi and my friends knew about it.

I tried to resist and I saw the twins were looking at me, not sure what to do and everyone else was watching with concerned looks. I finally managed to settle my inner demon and motioned for the twins to come at me, and they did.

I dodged one of their attacks and stabbed one, but the other managed to wound me badly. I yelped in pain, but I ignored it and Stabbed them as well and they both fell, declaring me the winner.

After a few more fights, I was declared the champion of the provings, and by now i had a lot of wounds. I can't always dodge an attack, especially if i know im gonna trip or something.

Morrigan bandaged me up afterwards and I thanked her. Elissa then led us to the tavern where she spoke to Dulin, Harrowmonts second and from there we were taken to see Harrowmont.

Harrowmont gave us a task to get rid of some carta by the name of Jarvia and we headed into dust town, full of beggars and the casteless. I felt bad for some of them as Elissa walked around asking about Jarvia.

Finally she found someone who knew Jarvia, and one who dared to speak about her. When we got the information, we went into a house and there we were attacked by some of Jarvia's men.