The elves

Kiaras P.O.V
We went to the bracellian forest and found a dalish camp.

When we found out that the dalish had some sort of... Werewolf problem. Elissa agreed to help the elves kill a wolf named witherfang.

So we ventured out into the forest only to be attacked by wereolves, darkspawn and even trees. I didn't expect to be attacked by nature...

Stens P.O.V
I've been watching the demon... She's not bad at fighting, but she seems to lack the strength of fighting. She's  just barely doing any damage.

Surely with her skills, she would be more powerful. Perhaps she didn't want to fight anymore, as woman should not be fighting anyways.

After talking to a rhyming oak tree, the demon left the party for good. I don't know why...

Alistair's P.O.V
Kiara mentioned that she didn't want to be part of the party anymore because she was still caught on the death of her friend and father, even though she could see them.

She said it haunted her, seeing it up close and personal. I couldn't imagine what that would be like to see what happened in action.

Kiara also left because she didn't really like that Elissa actually planned to kill this witherfang wolf. Beyond that, Elissa seemed to be pretty rude to her lately.

I said my goodbye to my girlfriend and kissed her one last time, before she left. Hopefully she would be there when we finally defeat the archdemon.

Elissa P.O.V
Kiara finally left after I had been so rude to her. She was one of my best companions, but ever since I found out that she could turn into a demon I didn't want her around in case she hurt the others.

Hopefully I didn't have to see her again. Eventually after talking with the old hermit and getting the grand oak his acorn, we reached the werewolves ruins.

I made my way through the  whole ruins, since the wolves barricaded the  easy way in. When I was finally there, some wolves came and wanted to parley.

I "agreed" and followed them to see their lady. When I saw her, I told her that I just wanted witherfangs heart and nothing else.

Once I finally defeated the werewolves and witherfang I went back to Zathrian and he healed his fellow elves, and fulfilled the treaties.

Finally, everything was going according to plan, all that was left now wad to go to arl eamon and get his support as well.