1~Jealousy and anger

Drew's pov.

Jake is acting really weird today. Did the freaks told him something? I swear if they did I will kill them. I looked at Jake and on his lips. I just wanna kiss you so badly. Wait tf? Drew stop simping about him. You're not gay. And he isn't too, right? I tried to ignore my thoughts and paid attention to the teacher.

When the class ended, I grabbed my backpack and turned to Jake. He was still staring at the window. I wanted to say something but Daisy interrupted me. She came to Jake.

,,Hey Jake!" She said and Jake look up to her. ,,Oh, hey Daisy."

He grabbed his backpack and the two left the classroom. Did he just ignored me? Did I do something?

I went to my locker to find Liam and Henry arguing about some stupid anime dating game, I guess, but they stopped when I came to them. ,,You can continue, I don't care." I opened the locker and got my stuff from. I closed it again and turned to the idiots. They were looking at me.

,,Could you stop staring? It makes me uncomfortable." I crossed my arms and Liam sight. ,,I hate to say it Drew, but it looks like Jake and Daisy are dating. Looks like Daisy got there first."

,,And why do you think that?" I asked curiously. They looked at each other and then back. ,,Man, you really didn't saw them? They are SO obvious." The lettuce boy smirked and turned around. I looked behind him and saw Lia and Zoey coming our direction. Zoey sucked up to me and she blinked a few times with her big eyelashes.

,,Hey Drewy-bear! Can we go shopping today?" She asked and giggled. I rolled my eyes. ,,Sorry, but I have something today." I answered. Jake is coming today and not ditching me for the music freaks for once, so I can't miss that. I smiled a little about my thoughts. ,,Okay then? Can I at least get some money?" Zoey crossed her arms.

After a while Jake and Daisy finally came. ,,So, see you on Monday Jake!" Daisy waved at Jake and left. He waved back and opened his locker. ,,Sup Jake." I smiled. I learned against the locker and crossed my arms. ,,Hey Jakey!"

He ignored us. He then closed the locker and turned to us, pointing at me. ,,You send that to her, didn't you?" He asked in angry tone. I looked confused. ,,What do you mean? Who?" I asked.

By now Jake was really pissed. He grabbed me by my collar and pushed me against the lockers. ,,Jake what the fuck?!" Liam raised his voice pulling Jake back. By that point my eyes started to water. ,,LIAM SHUT UP!" He yelled at Liam. ,,J-Jake..." He turned his head back to me. ,, W-what are y-you talking about?" My hands started to shake and my vision was getting blurry. Oh no, no no no no no... Not now please. Please don't faint, please don't faint...

,,DREW DON'T LIE! I'M GONNA ASK YOU ONE LAST TIME. DID YOU SEND THE AUD..." That was the last thing I heard before my vision went black...

\_____________________________________/

I woke up somewhere on bed. My vision was blurry so I didn't clearly saw where I was. I looked around and saw two people sitting at a desk on the other side of the room. ,,W-where am I?" I asked them.

My vision want back to normal, so I saw that I was in the nurse office. ,,Oh Drew, you're awake!" Henry smiled and went to me. I sat up and looked around the room again. Oh... So I did fainted. Shit.

,,Drew! Are you alright? You fainted, so we carried you here, just to make sure." Liam was worried. Just great. If I made Liam worried, that means something bad must happened.

,,Yea yea, I'm fine. What happened?" I asked. I don't remember anything from before I ended like this, and I would like to know. ,,Oh, well..."