2~The incident

Liam's pov.

,,Oh, well...

~~~~✨magical sparkles✨~~~~

As Drew fainted my anger overflowed. Jake's eyes went from anger to fear. ,,JAKE WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled at Jake. ,,WHAT?! IT WASN'T MY FAULT HE SEND THE AUDIO TO THEM!" He yelled back. People around us started looking at us.

,,Can you just... stop yelling and help me get him to the nurse office?" We both stopped our a bit louder conversation and looked at Henry, who was sitting next to Drew trying to figure out if he's ok. Jake rolled his eyes and somehow got Drew on his back to get him there. Me and Henry looked at each other with a confused look and followed Jake.

,,Don't you want me to take him?" I asked. I'm really worried about Drew, and I'm still pissed at Jake, but I think we would damage Drew even more if I tried to take from him. ,,No it's ok, he's not heavy at all." He continued walking to the nurse office.

When we arrived, I knocked at the door. ,,Wait a sec!" We heard behind the door. While we were waiting, me and Henry helped Drew get from Jake's back and Jake took him so he doesn't fall.

The door opened and the nurse immediately took Drew. ,,Are you going with him?" The nurse Jake. He looked at us with a bit nervous look. ,,I mean you caused this, you go fix it." I smiled a bit. He then entered the nurse office with Drew and the nurse closed the door.

~~~✨end of magical sparkles✨~~~

So, that's what happened." I smiled at Drew. His cheeks were as red as a tomato. He then said. ,,Um.. that's n-nice." Henry burst out laughing and fell on a ground. Me and Drew looked at each other with a confused look.

,,You, you like Jake, don't you?" Henry said through his laughter. Drew went in literally all shades of red. He covered his face in his hands. ,,Ohh, I see now, " I smirked. ,,so our Drew has a crush." I laughed a little. ,,S-shut up." He mumbled from under his hands.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)  (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)  (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
~10 mins ago~

Jake's pov.

I entered the nurse office and put Drew on bed. The nurse checked on him. After a while she said. ,,He had a panic attack, but he'll be okay. In like ten or fifteen minutes he will wake up." I sighed in relief.

,,By the way, are you his boyfriend?" She then asked. I felt my cheeks heat up. ,,No, I'm not." I laughed awkwardly. She giggled. ,,I mean, you look like it." She looked back at Drew. ,,So if you want to stay with him, you can."

,,I don't think that's a good idea. Mainly because I caused this." I pointed at Drew laying on the bed. ,,Oh... But I need to go for a while so could you see after him?" She went towards the door. ,,Oh, okay then..." I sighed.

Just great. I'm stuck here with Drew. From everyone. Drew. I thought. Then it hit me. I walked out the door and I bumped into Liam. Perfect!

,,Oh Liam, Henry! Could you look after Drew till the nurse arrives? I really need to go." I started walking to the main door and walked out the building.

God finally I'm outta here. I relieved. I looked around and saw Hailey and the others sitting under the same sakura tree I was with Daisy. Oh right! Daisy! I totally forgot about that! We agreed to meet at the nearest cat cafe and talk about what happened today.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Liam's pov. again

When the nurse came back, we went to get our things from our lockers and went home. ,,Hey Drew, are you really okay?" I looked at him. He smiled and said. ,, I'm okay, only my head hurts a bit." He then exhaled. ,,By the way, do you guys wanna come to my place? We can play on my gacha switch or something." He asked. ,,I'm in!" Henry squealed. ,,I'm too then." I grabbed both of them around their shoulders. Drew smiled even more. ,,Thanks guys." He whispered.