5~'Love' again

Drew's pov.

We walked down halls to the office when suddenly Henry ran after us. ,,Ayy man!" Liam greeted Henry and hugged him around his shoulder.

,,Anyways, Jake why didn't you wanna be with Drewy-bear?" Zoey asked and was basically wrapped around my arm. ,,Can you just... get off me?" I pushed her away from me and got closer to Liam. ,,We're not friends anymore, you know?" Jake answered Zoey's question and she put on a shocked look. ,,Oh." She just shrugged and she stuck up to me again.

,,And why we're you two saying that I cheated? That's not true." She blinked a few times. ,,Because it's true?" I rolled my eyes. ,,Yeah, we literally saw you yesterday. At the park." Liam objected. She crosses her arms offended. ,,WITH WHO?!" She shouted. I looked at Liam and Henry.

I started feeling anxious. It's not comfortable for me to talk about it like that. I crossed my arms and looked at the floor. ,,Can we talk about it later? Please." I sighed. Her face went red with anger and she started shouting at me. ,,NO! WHY WOULD WE?! WHY CAN'T WE BREAK UP NOW?! THAT'S ALL YOU WANT! YOU ONLY-"

,,ZOEY CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" Jake faced Zoey. ,,OH JAKE NOW YOU'RE HIS FRIEND?!" She pointed at me. She smiled. ,,Oh Drew, don't cry." She laughed. Everyone shutted their mouths and looked at me. Wait what? I didn't even notice. I rubbed my eyes. Wow really. Shit. Liam gave me a random tissues. ,,Thanks..." I mumbled.

We finally arrived to the principal office so the tension went a bit down. We knocked at the door.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
(They got suspended or something idk ok?)

We walked out of that room and went to our lockers. So Mrs.Jones will call father? Just great.

,,So Drew!" Zoey faced me. I rolled my eyes. ,,I can't Zoey, text me later if you want something." I said and started walking out and calling my dad. But Zoey stopped me. ,,We wanted to break up." She smiled. ,,Leave me alone." I started walking faster, but miss Gold Digger stopped me again. ,,I said. Leave. Me. Alone."

,,Hey! We wanted to break up! Come back here!" She shouted at me. God where are the boys when I need them. I looked at her and she smiled. ,,So should we begin?" She laughed.

,,Hey look. I don't want to break up with you ok? You would be another person for me to lose. And yk I don't want that. So how about we made a deal? You won't break up with me and I'll give you money, how about that?" I smiled a little. ,,Oh. You know that's not a bad idea. Deal." She embraced me. I hugged her a bit and smiled.

~few minutes later~

,,Ermm. Zoey? Can you keep a secret?" I asked and rubbed the back of my neck. ,,Of course Drewy-bear!" She wrapped herself around my arm. I sighed. ,,Look I know we are dating, but I feel like I like someone else."

,,Really?" She looked curious. ,,Yeah and... It's not a girl." ,,Oh?" She smiled. ,,That's, emm... nice?"

Yeah, last night when I was thinking while trying to sleep, I realized that I'm in love. With, well... Jake...