13~Brilliant idea(or is it?)

Drew's pov.

As soon as the class ended me and Liam decided to call Henry. We went to our lockers and Liam video called him.

,,Hey guys." Henry said in a lower, deeper and tired voice. ,,Damn you really are sick! I thought you just didn't want to come to school today." Liam giggled and Henry rolled his eyes. I waved at Henry and he smiled warmly. ,,Hey Drew. Are you ok? I heard about what happened today." He asked. ,,Yeah I'm ok, I got Buddy back." I smiled and he relieved.

Suddenly someone scared me from behind. ,,Bo!" They said. I quickly turned to them. ,,Claire you scared me!" I relieved and she giggled. Then she noticed Henry. ,,Oh! You're Henry Davis, right?! " She waved even though she didn't have a clue who it was. Or so I thought. ,,Oh you know each other?" Me and Liam said in sync.

,,Yes! We were in same class in elementary school! Do you remember?" She said excitedly.
,,Sorry, I don't know anyone with name Claire but... Wait. Are you trans?" Henry was making sure that he knew her. ,,Mhm! It's me, emh, Connor!" She introduced herself with her dead name.

,,Oh! It's you!" Henry smiled and coughed. Just now I realized that Claire had wrapped herself around my arm, which reminded me of Zoey. Oh yeah, what happened to her anyways. I haven't seen her here today. I thought.

,,Anyways guys, I think you should go now, and me too. So bye, and I hope I'll be at school as soon as possible." Henry said goodbye after a while of talking and hung up.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

After our classes ended, me, Liam, Claire and Daisy met in the school garden because Daisy wanted to tell us something, and Claire decided to go with us. Us three were already there, so we waited for Daisy to come. ,,Ugh, where is she?" Claire complained and rolled her eyes. She turned to me and basically glued to my arm, which I was okay with, because Zoey kept doing it almost always.

We waited under that sakura when Daisy finally arrived. ,,FINALLY! What took you so long?" Claire let go of my hand and came closer to Daisy. ,,Oh, nice to meet you too, Claire." Daisy said calmly and then energy burst out of her. ,,So guys, since I know you're all fruity, including Henry, Luke, Milly, Sadie, me, Jake etc., I wanted to ask you if you wanted to do something like Pride day or anything like that! What do you say?" Daisy said excitedly and Liam laughed.

,,Daisy I like how you try people to cheer up, but do ya really think this basically homophobic place named school will approve it?" Liam objected. Daisy just giggled, ready to talk more. ,,You didn't let me finish. So I asked Ms.Jones and she said, and I quote 'it would be great for students, especially after what happened to Andrew today.' referring to you." She finished.

,,Ouch, that 'Andrew' from you kinda hurt." I said sarcasticly. ,,Oh I'm sorry prince! What should I do for you to forgive me?" Daisy said and bowed, so did Liam. I chuckled.

,,What happened today?" Claire asked in that typical pick me voice. ,,I just... don't want to talk about it, ok?" I rolled my eyes in sync with Liam, because she ruined our little roleplay. ,,So Daisy, is that all you wanted?" Liam changed the subject. She nodded.

,,Well, if that's all, I'll get going. I need to check on Henry since he's home alone." Liam said and both my and Daisy's face turned to Lenny face. Liam got in a shade of red and eventually left.