18~ The End...

Drew's pov.

For following days I visited Jake everyday and everyday he'd took my hand, squeezing it less and less everytime I came. Sometimes Liam and Henry would visit too. But one day, that time came, the time we said goodbye to each other.

I was sitting next to Jake as usual when the monitor with his heartbeat started to whistle and wouldn't stop. I froze looking at the monitor with the straight line not moving. Suddenly a lot of doctors rushed to the room and the nurses took me out of there.

They sat me on a chair and tried to calm me down. I was breathing heavily and was shaking. I couldn't even cry, don't know why.

After I calmed a bit I called Liam since he lives the closest to here. He came after like five minutes and immediately hugged me. ,,I'm so sorry Drew, I'm really sorry." He whispered sadly, calming me down. ,,Maybe I can be with him again..." I said quietly.

He pulled away from me, took me by shoulders and looked me in the eyes. ,,Drew you don't mean what I mean, do you..?" Liam asked carefully. ,,What? There's nothing keeping me here anyways." I said not caring about anything. His eyes widen. ,,Drew you can't do that! What about us?! Henry, Daisy, your siblings! These people loves you! You can't leave them like that!" Liam yelled at me.

I moved him from my way and went to the exit. ,,Where are you going?!" He yelled. ,,Home!" I yelled and left the hospital.

I came home and went straight to my bedroom, laying on my bed and falling asleep...

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

I woke up in the middle of the night. Nice, my plan works somehow perfectly. I got up and took a rope from under my bed. Then I took a piece of paper and wrote a letter to my siblings.

'My dear siblings, if you're reading this, then I'm dead rn, so I wanted to thank you for all these years you've been here for me, but now I'm going to end this here, and maybe we'll meet in next life...
Love you, Drew.' (a.n:Literally started crying writing this)

I put this on my bed and took a bag, put the rope in it and before I left, I texted to all my friends the same thing as I wrote to my siblings. Then I secretly sneaked out of the house and went to school.

I arrived to the gate and decided to basically climb over. I then went to the sakura tree. It all started here, so why wouldn't it end here too? I laughed to myself and somehow managed to tie the rope around one of the branches and around my neck. I was still standing on a rock I put beneath myself so I won't fall so quickly.

I looked up to the sky and started praying. ,,Please someone if you hear this, please take me to Jake to make me the happiest man in this world... please..." A tear fell from my eye when I managed to kick that rock away. The only thing I remember is my vision slowly fading away...

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

I woke up sitting on a floor in a dark place with nothing around me, or maybe there was something, my vision wasn't still that clear.

Suddenly I saw someone running from that darkness and hugging me super tight. ,,DREW!" That person yelled as they hugged me. I instantly recognized them and hugged him back. ,,JAKE!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

Jake pulled away and grabbed my cheeks. ,,I thought I'd never see you again!" He smiled and I did too. Then his face went more serious with a realization. ,,You killed yourself only to see me?" He asked carefully. I slowly nodded. ,,I fucking love you." He said and chuckled. My face went in like every shade of red.

He then looked at my lips. ,,Can I?" He asked still looking. Instead of an answer I lifted his chin and kissed him passionately, and as we finally kissed, our bodies became one, our hearts ignited together and we disappeared into the darkness that engulfed us.
The End...

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

SO PEOPLE I FINALLY ENDED IT HERE AND I PERSONALLY THINK IT'S NOT THAT BAD THOUGHT ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS ANGST SHIT AND THAT Y'ALL DESERVE THESE HEARTS ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
AND BECAUSE I LOVE YOU I'LL PROBABLY MAKE ANOTHER TMF STORY, JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND I'D LIKE TO MAKE SO I'M OPENED FOR SUGGESTIONS AND I AGAIN WISH YOU LATE HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 😻😚👋