the dad

Jin: guys come on, if we don't go home on time you know what happens...

Jungkook: Yeaa, I know Jin Hyung

Jimin: yea let's go...

(At home)

Mr. Jeon: where were you guys?

Jin: w-w were just coming home from school...

Mr. Jeon: what did I tell you about coming home late?

Jungkook: we're sorry we had exams and-

Mr Jeon: come here all of you! they are back!

Mrs Jeon: aww my babies come to mommy! (She's a good parent) don't hurt them!

Mr Jeon: whatever bitch

Mrs Jeon: *sigh* come on guys let's go upstairs so you can tell me about your day

Mr Jeon: but I need to talk to them, in private

Mrs Jeon: hmm I don't think so...

Mr Jeon: it's okay I won't hurt them...

Mrs Jeon: I'll be down here still, if I hear anything I will leave you!

Mr Jeon slaps her and tells the boys to go down to the basement

Mrs Jeon: wait!

He closes and locks the door behind him, she looks for her phone or anything phone and See's the house phone and tried to call the cops but the power went out, he must've turned it off and the doors were locked due to him turning off the power and the only way to leave the house was to type in the password which requires electricity.

Mrs Jeon: what are you doing to my babies!

She can hear them screaming and crying, she knew they had slipped and was trying to open the door.

Mr Jeon opened the door and she ran to them and she saw them crying holding each other, they were bruised up and covered in blood.

Mrs Jeon: come here... Ooh my poor babies, I'm so sorry...

She holds them tightly as she hugs them, she kisses each of their heads and tries to calm them down. She grabs a first aid kit and she tried to treat their wounds.

Jinnie: mommy, I'm scared of scawy man...

Kookie: mommy I'm scawe...

Chimmy: mommy my belly huwrts

Mrs Jeon: w-what did he do to you guys?

Kookie: he kick my bwelly and punched my fwace

Jinnie: he punches my tummy and pushed me into hard box *points to electrical box* that one...

Chimmy: he kicked my bwelly and he made me do something bad

Mrs Jeon: what did he do baby?!

Chimmy: he took his clothes off and be take off mine and did bad thing to me! *he starts crying*

Mrs Jeon was crying now Histarically and was holding them and she said

Mrs Jeon: I've had enough, we need to get out of here ASAP, I need you guys with me okay?

She could tell Jin was coming back and she was relieved and she noticed Jungkook was to but Jimin was not at all

Mrs Jeon: guys pack your stuff quietly, I'll turn on the electricity

Mrs Jeon: baby chimmy come here, come to mommy, I'll help you okay?

Chimmy: Otay mommy...

Mrs Jeon was ready along with her 3 sons, they left and got in the car and drive to a hotel to stay in for a few days until they can figure out what to do.