new afterlife

Jimin: hey Yoongi! Look!

Jimin shows Yoongi his belly button

Yoongi: yeah?

Jimin: look!

Jimin shows his belly button to him and Yoongi can see it's more so inwards than before.

Yoongi: you have more of an innie now baby~ cool

Jimin: yeah! Guess what we don't age either!

Yoongi: well of course we don't. We're dead.

Jimin: yup!

Jimin seems more happier now that he's ascended. To be honest everyone is much happier.

Jin: ahh...

Namjoon: what's wrong baby?

Jin: I'm just happy I will look this good for the rest of my life!

Namjoon: what's the real problem?... Tell me baby...

Namjoon sits him on his lap.

Jin: well I was fighting a disease... That is why I've been acting different and feeling weaker... I found out what is was after Jimin, Yoongi, and my mom died... I couldn't take it after Jungkook died so I ended my own life... I had cancer... It was stage 4... I've never ever had it before... I would've died more painfully and slowly if I didn't... If I didn't shoot myself in the head...

Namjoon: ooh... I knew something was wrong... But I... I didn't know what... I'm glad you are better now...

Jin: yeah... I feel more alive then I've ever been even before I was sick.

Namjoon: yeah... It sucks we have to watch our daughter grow up without us...

Jin: yeah... She's happy though... I know her new family will treat her right... They will love her to the fullest.

Namjoon: yes they will baby...

Jin smiles and he's glad he's finally in peace.

Jin: I thought if you kill someone you end up in hell...

Namjoon: you saying I belong in hell?~

Jin: well I know what does need to be in hell~

Jin looks down to Namjoons pants and he gets it.

Namjoon: well do you want this demon to go inside you baby?~

Jin: hmm maybe~

Namjoon started to suck on his bottom lip and Jin was taking off Namjoons clothes. Namjoon stopped sucking on his bottom lip and it was almost fully swollen. Jin laid down and let Namjoon take off his clothes. Namjoon smirked and was kissing all over his body. He went down to his belly button and was sucking it and he felt something was off about it. Jin has a rare thing that he can pull his belly button out and put it back in. Namjoon saw that and was shocked.

Namjoon: baby did you always have and outie?

Jin: no what are you walking about?

Jin feels his belly button and it was poking out.

Jin: what?!

He pushes it back in

Jin: what?! That is so weird!

Namjoon: baby keep it out I never got the chance to actually bite your belly button! Now I can!

Jin: Jimin has the same thing! You know along with Jungkook, it's strange how we all got it, when we were kids Jungkooks belly button was an outie then the next day it was a innie same goes for Jimin honestly.