He Gets Jealous ~Dez Bryant (explicit)

Y/N stormed into the house with Dez hot on her heels. "How dare you embarrass me like that Dez!! What we're you thinking just barging in there like that??" He continued to follow her up the stairs until they finally made it to their bedroom, and though he appeared to have finally calmed down on the outside, inside he was still fuming. He sat quietly on the bed watching as she maneuvered around the room undressing and mumbling curse words at him under her breath. "You know if you would have told me the truth about where you were going and who you would be with, all of this could have been avoided.... but no, you had to fucking lie to me. You know how much I hate that."

Y/N stared at her boyfriend of two years incredulously before tilting her head to the side. She barely recognized the man sitting in front of her right now. For the past few months he had become more possessive and controlling of her and she was growing weary of it. Tonight she had decided to tell him a little white lie so she could finally get some time alone away from him, and she just so happened to run into her ex at the little cafe across town. She guessed Dez had remembered her special little get away spot because after about 45 minutes of her being there laughing and joking with her ex, whom she had secretly never stopped being friends with, Dez busted through the door enraged and cursing her name as he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the cafe. She was too ashamed. They had argued pretty much the entire ride home, well Dez pretty much screamed at her the entire way, and she would get in a word or two when she could. Y/N felt something snap inside of her and all of a sudden she was all over Dez yelling and cursing at him. "I swear I'm so tired of dealing with your shot Dez. I can't go anywhere or do anything anymore. You're so controlling and I can't deal with this anymore. I'm leaving." You grabbed your purse and tried to leave the room, but Dez quickly stood and blocked the door while grabbing your hand. "Baby, don't leave, I'm sorry I've been acting that way with you. I just am so scared of losing you. Please don't go." He grabbed your hand and led you to the bed as he gently kissed your spot on your neck. You tried to keep your moans to yourself as he lay on top of you not stopping his attack on your neck and working his hands into your pants at the same time. You gasped as he began massaging your clit, gently first, and then a bit more rough. By now you were no longer trying to keep quiet or push him off, the only thing on your mind was getting yours and his clothes off and him giving you the pleasure your body was craving. Y'all quickly dismissed your clothes and almost immediately Dez's head was between your legs. He looked up at you with pure lust in his eyes, "You want it baby? Let me hear you beg." "Dez please baby, I need you" you moaned. With that he began eating you out like a starved man. Just before you came, he rose up, grabbed your legs, and thrusted into you without warning. Yiy couldn't control the moans and screams that came out of your mouth as he thrusted so hard into you that you felt like you could barely catch your breath. His groans only turned you on more and more as your fingernails dug into his back and he began slowly grinding. Dez knew your body just as well or maybe better than you did, and since he knew you were at the verge of cumming, he sped back up showing your body no mercy. You screamed his name as you felt yourself reaching your peak and once you released, your body fell pimply against the mattress. Soon after Dez reached his peak too, and as y'all lay there together trying to catch your breath, he looked over at you and smirked. "You still wanna leave?" You looked at him and rolled your eyes with a smile before turning and falling asleep. Maybe you should do this more often.

~~Sorry if it's kinda long, this is my first one. Hope you guys like it. **fingers crossed**