Your First Time ~ Bryce Petty (For Skylar)

For @ccooper14
**Explicit**

You were standing outside of McLane Stadium waiting for your boyfriend Bryce Petty to come out and meet you at the car. Baylor had just won the last home game of the regular season and you were proud to say that your amazing boyfriend of two years was the quarterback that lead the team. You were kind of anxious to get back to the dorm because even though Bryce didn't know it, you had a surprise for him. Bryce had always been supportive of your decision to not have sex until you felt you were completely ready, and tonight you were.

Finally after waiting a bit longer he appeared and after congratulating him again, the two of you made your way back to the dorm. After showering and changing, you and Bryce were laying in your bed where your attention was split between listening to him, and trying to figure out how to bring up the fact that you were finally ready to have sex and you wanted him to be your first. You dismissed every scenario that popped into your mind and decided to just go for it. In the middle of his sentence, you leaned over and kissed him passionately. You could tell that he was shocked initially, but then he returned the kiss just as deeply with you slightly lifting his shirt before pulling away and looking at you. "Skylar, are you sure you want this?" With a slight nod you looked at him and assured him that this is what you want as he leaned you back on the pillow and began softly kissing and sucking on your neck. You removed each others clothes as he made his way down to your breasts and pleasures them one by one before coming back up to kiss you while his hand slipped down between your legs. You felt yourself becoming more excited as he moved down your now naked body and placed his mouth between your folds. You gasped at the pleasure coursing through your body and immediately arched your back as you felt yourself nearing your climax. Soon he added his fingers and you couldn't take it and released on his talented fingers as he cleaned you up with his mouth. He moved back up your body and teased you with the tip of his member before letting you know it would hurt a bit at first and kissing you as he slowly entered. You would be lying if you said it didn't hurt at first, but after a while it became extremely pleasurable. Bryce began moving in and out of you at a faster pace while groaning your name and loving the sound of hearing you moan his name as he brought you closer and closer to ecstasy. Soon you felt yourself reaching your peak, and after a few more deep theists from Bryce, you both climaxed again before he rolled off of you and pulled your spent body tightly against him. "That was absolutely amazing babe, and I'm so glad you gave me the honor of being tour first and hopefully only. I love you Skylar." You snuggled as closely as you could against him some more, "I love you too Bryce." And with that, you fell peacefully asleep pressed against the love of your life.

~~This is my first time writing for someone else, I sincerely hope it's what you wanted. If not, comment and I'll fix it.~~