Only For You ~ Tom Brady

You were currently sitting in the passenger seat of the car trying to get your husband Tom to talk to you. He had been ignoring you every since the two of you were in line at the grocery store and he thought some guy in line behind you was flirting with you. You on the other hand, thought that Tom was overreacting and that the guy was just being nice and making conversation. Besides, even if the guy was flirting with you, you were married to Tom freaking Brady, the most handsome guy in the world in your eyes. There was absolutely no reason in the world for him to be jealous of you talking to that guy, you only had eyes and love for Tom, and tonight you were going to make sure he knew it. It had gotten fairly dark outside by the time you made it home, and after helping you unload and put away the groceries Tom went to the den to watch tv without so much as a word to you. You went to the kitchen and began preparing his favorite meal, and once that was done and the two of you had eaten, you called home upstairs to the bedroom bathroom where you had run a nice hot bath for the two of you. You could tell that he was still a little upset, but hopefully once you were done, his mind would be completely free of worry. You eased into the water with him once he was in, straddling him and immediately rubbing his shoulders and running your hands across his chest. Once he began to relax, you leaned forward pressing yourself against his groin as you kissed his lips and down to his neck. You heard him let out a groan and continued sucking on his neck as you slowly began grinding your hips into him at the same time. Once he was tired of your teasing, he lifted you up and brought you down roughly on his member. Your mouth fell open in please ad he continued thrusting roughly in and out of you. You leaned forward gripping his back with your nails as you placed your head into the crook of his neck seemingly turning him on more as his name continuously rolled from your lips. You felt yourself quickly reaching your peak as his thrusts got faster and your moans got louder. You felt your body begin to shake before absolute pleasure washed over you. Soon Tom's strokes stopped and you laid your head on his chest once more as you tried to catch your breath. After a couple of minutes, you raised your head to look at your husband in the eyes. "I love you Tom, and I promise you never have to worry about losing me to any other guy. You're the only man in the world for me."