Celebration ~ Tom Brady

"And there you have it folks, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have done it once again!!! Lets hear it for you Super Bowl 49 champions!!!"

You could tell from pretty much the last two minutes of the game that your husband was going to lead his Patriots team to yet another Super Bowl championship. However,  thinking it and having it become a reality were two different things. You were so ecstatic for your husband Tom Brady right now. The two of you had been through and had to deal with so much this past year, but this win made you know that everything was alright for sure. Tom had taken so much criticism for secretly marrying and then declaring to the world he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, a much younger woman. You held Tom's children's hands as you all ran out of the stands and onto the field to search for your husband and their father so that you could congratulate him. Tom's parents were right behind you guys as you finally caught up to him and immediately jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately while telling him how proud you were of him. For a minute you forgot that you guys were in public and got caught up in the moment before you heard his parents clear their throats. "Abigail I'm sure you and Tom are going to be a little busy tonight, so why don't we just take the kids home with us and you two can celebrate and enjoy some alone time," Tom's dad said. "Yeah, maybe you two can give us another grandbaby," his mother added.

Later that night

You and tom had just made it into the house after going out to a club with a few of the guys to celebrate. Both of you had been drinking and were more than just a little tipsy, and also more than just a little horny. You finished locking the front door only to turn around and have Tom push you against the door and attack your lips as he roamed your body with his free hand. You let out a moan as he moved down to your neck and began nibbling lightly as his hands fumbled with the button on your jeans. Once he finally got them undone he slipped his hand inside and began rubbing you as your back arched towards him and you pulled him down into another passionate kiss. You bit his bottom lip as you pulled away from the and that seemed to push him over the edge. All of a sudden he removed his hand and yanked your pants down as you took off your shirt and worked on undoing his belt and pants. Once you were both naked he picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist before slamming into you. After letting you adjust to him he began moving faster inside you until you felt yourself reaching your climax. Your legs began to shake as you dug your nails deeper into his back, and you could tell Tom was almost there too because his thrusts began to get sloppier. You couldn't hold back any longer and you two released at the same time. You leaned back slumped against the door as you slowly slid down to the floor with Tom right beside you. After catching your breath, Tom looked over at you with a smile on his face. "Congratulations to me." "Yeah, congratulations to you," you laughed back. "Ready for round 2 in the bedroom?" "Aren't I always." Needless to say, after tonight, Tom's parents just may get that new grandchild they've been asking for.

A/N:
I'm not really happy with this one. Like I said earlier, my computer crashed and this happened to be one I had to try rewrite. Its no where near as good as the original, but when I create the imagines it's purely freestyle and I don't usually remember what I've written. I'm going to only type my drafts on my phone from now on so hopefully I don't run into anymore problems. I hated leaving you girls waiting, so I'm trying to go ahead and get these back up for you. If you don't like this one just let me know and I'll do it over. #SorryIfItSucks