He Proposes ~ Danny Amendola

You were sitting in the loud stadium in Arizona cheering on your boyfriend Danny as the New England Patriots took on the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl 49. Everytime your boyfriend touched the field you would stand up and scream for him at the top of your lungs and when he could, he would turn your way and blow you a kiss. You couldn't help but be proud of him for being out there literally putting his body on the line to accomplish his dream of winning it all on the biggest stage in football. You hadn't gotten to spend much time with Danny this past week which disappointed you a little, but you tried to be understanding and not complain much because you knew that things are always hectic in the week leading up to the game. As the game winded on, there was only about one minute left and it became more and more clear that the Patriots were going to win another championship, and as time ran out, it was confirmed. Your boyfriend Danny Amendola and the New England Patriots were champions again. As the confetti rained down, you made your way to the field to congratulate him and suddenly you felt someone pull on your arm. You turned around to face Danny and kissed him as you jumped in his arms smiling. He stood you back on the ground and you were so caught up in being happy for him that you didn't realize everyone had gathered around the two of you. Suddenly you saw someone hand him a microphone and it got quiet as he looked into your eyes and began speaking. "Baby, I know you're probably confused about what's going on right now, but I made a promise to myself that no matter what the outcome was tonight, I would do this. You and I have been together for a while now, and honestly before I met you I never believed I could care about anyone as much as I care about you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you, and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. I guess I said all of that to ask you this." Suddenly you saw Danny drop down on one knee and reach into his pocket to pull out a small box. You began to understand and stood frozen. "Brittany, would you make me the happiest man on earth and do me the honor of being my wife?" You had dreamed of this day for the longest, and you honestly couldn't imagine life without him so you looked leaned down, grabbed his face, and kissed him as you gave an enthusiastic "Yes!!!"

Author's Note:
I'm sorry if this isn't to your liking or if it seemed like I was rambling. I'm babysitting my four sick nieces and nephews and they're pretty much demanding all of my attention so its kind of hard to focus.