Nothing Without You ~ Bryce Petty

You sat on the bed in your dorm room booing the New York Jets as they played against the Baltimore Ravens. Its not like you were some huge Ravens fan, its just that you absolutely hated the Jets so much that you were compelled to cheer on whatever team was playing against them. Your boyfriend Bryce who was sitting in the chair beside the bed looked over at you and shook his head. "What," you questioned. He looked at you for a few seconds before replying. "Nothing. I was just thinking about how much you go out of your way to show how much you hate the Jets."  "Well Bryce, some things are expendable, and they just happen to be one of those things in my opinion." "So what would you do if I happened to get drafted by them?" "I'd say its been nice knowing you babe, but I can't cheer for losers lol." "So you'd think I was a loser," he asked offended. You were taken aback by how he was interpreting you. You were only joking, you didn't really think he would take your comment seriously. "No babe, it was only a joke. Of course you know I would support you on whichever team drafts you." "You know not everything is a fucking joke Vanessa, some things in life actually should be taken seriously. And to be honest, I'm seriously questioning whether or not you actually would support me. Actually, I'm not sure I even want you to anymore." You stared at Bryce in disbelief. Was he breaking up with you right now? "So what are you trying to say Bryce? Are you breaking up with me?" "Yes Vanessa, I'm stressed out over here and you're too freaking busy yelling at the television to even pay any attention to me!!" "Well I'm sooo freaking sorry Bryce. I thought you were a grown man, but obviously not because grown men actually speak up when something is bothering them." Bryce frowned with frustration written all over his face before suddenly grabbing his jacket and storming out, slamming the door behind him. Immediately you fell onto your bed and began to cry. One thing you refused to do was say sorry and beg for him back, you didn't do anything wrong.

Two Weeks Later

You left out of your last class for the day and headed towards the dorms, and you were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't know the person behind you was calling your name until they grabbed your shoulder. You turned around and came face to face with your ex. "What do you want bryce?" He looked down at the ground and back up at you before pulling you towards him and connecting your lips. You felt yourself giving in to the kiss and immediately pulled away. "Bryce what are you doing?" "I miss you Vanessa. I realize one that I stupidly overreacted to your joke and I'm extremely sorry. These past two weeks without you has been hell for me. I miss you and I need you by my side baby, I feel like I'm nothing without you. I love you. Please tell me you'll give me another chance," he pleaded. You stared at him for a slight second before nodding. "Of course I'll give you another chance, and I love and missed you too babe." You grabbed his hand and held it as the two of you strolled across campus back towards your building.

A/N:
Sorry if it's too long or not exactly how you wanted it.