Home Game ~ JJ Watt

"Come on Laura, you're going to make us late babe." You were upstairs trying to get the last of your things together before you went downstairs to join your boyfriend. You were dating Houston Texans defensive end JJ Watt and you honestly couldn't have prayed for a better guy to be in a relationship with. Despite being an absolute monster on the field every week, he was actually a huge teddy bear and could always put a smile on your face whether it be from a corny but cute joke or his horrible but adorable dancing. Today the two of you were riding together to NRG Stadium for the first home game of the season. You couldn't wait to see JJ in action dominating the field again, and you could tell he was just as excited to get the regular season started. You bounded down the stairs grabbing his arm as you made you way out the door to the truck. "Well someone is excited," he chuckled as he got in and headed towards your destination. Today's matchup was against the Kansas City Chiefs Andy's were confident that your guys would come out with a win.

Fast forward to the end of the game, there are eights seconds left, the Texans are up by a field goal, and the Chiefs have the ball. Alex Smith dropped back in the pocket trying to find a receiver to throw the ball to, but he didn't notice JJ coming up on his blind side and got dropped for a loss of yards. that's it, the game wad over, the Houston Texans had won the first home game of the season. You walked back towards the locker room to wait for JJ to get dressed and finish his post-game interviews so the two of you could head home. Once he came out, you could tell he was tired so you gave him a kiss and the two of you left the arena hand in hand.