He Gets Drafted ~ Vic Beasley

"Babe, calm down. If you squeeze my hand any tighter I'm gonna end up with broken bones," you said to your boyfriend Vic while the two of you sat in the green room with the rest of his family as you all anxiously waited for Commissioner Roger Goodell to call his name. For months analysts and other "experts" had been predicting that Vic would go early in the first round of the draft, the only question was how early, and to what team. Even though he was extremely confident in his skills, Vic knew that if anything, when it comes down to drafting talent, NFL general managers could be downright fickle. He had had a great pro day with the Atlanta Falcons, and deep down in his heart, you knew that that's where he wanted to be. "I'm sorry babe' he responded, ' I'm just a little nervous." You turned in your chair so that you were looking him directly in the eyes and reminded him of how hard he had worked to be here, and how any team would be idiots to not want him on their team. After your little pep talk, you could tell that Vic was feeling better, and before you knew it, his phone was ringing. You heard him answer the phone and then take a deep breath before a smile began to grace that beautiful face that you loved so much. Just then you heard the commissioner announce that the Atlanta Falcons were on the clock, and with the 8th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, they selected the man who had stolen your heart many years ago, the love of your life....... Vic Beasley!!! You could barely contain your smile as he stood and kissed his mother before turning to kiss you and dropping down to one knee. You were confused as to what was going on at first until you saw him pull out a beautiful diamond ring. "Y/N, before I go out there, I just want to say I love you and I appreciate you sticking by my side throughout this entire journey because you didn't have to do it. You've always been there for me even when I wasn't the easiest to deal with, and I want to know will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Tears flowed from your face as you shook your head yes and he slid the ring on your finger before kissing you again and walking out on stage to accept his Falcons jersey. One thing was guaranteed, you would never forget this night.

Well here's the second one you guys. Hope you're liking them. No one has requested an imagine yet, so I'm just free-writing ideas that pop into my mind.

''By the way, I think Vic Beasley is sooooo freaking cute, and I saw on his IG that he rides horses. I swear he's after my heart lol. :^)