Nerf War ~ Johnny Manziel

"Aah" you screamed as you ran throughout the house. "You'll never catch me Johnny, you may as well give up now." At the current moment, you were engaged in an all out nerf gun war with your new husband Johnny Manziel, quarterback for the Cleveland Browns. You and Johnny have only been married for about a month, so the two of you were still in that playful, newlywed stage. You two had been trading nerf gun bullets for the past hour, but just a few minutes ago you had snuck up on him and shot him, so now he was chasing you throughout the house. "Leslie, babe you might as well let me catch you now, you can't run from me forever," Johnny called out. Thinking that he was further behind you, you decided to hide behind the couch so you could jump out and scare him when he passed through. You didn't know that Johnny had seen your hiding spot already. As you got comfortable, it got quiet and you figured he had given up and gone to search for you in another room when all of a sudden you felt two arms wrap around you. You shrieked as he screamed out, "Gotcha babe." You turned around to face him and pouted, "No fair, I didn't even hear you come up." He smirked, "what can I say, I've got ninjas skills babe." He chuckled as he looked down at your still pouting face, "aww babe, are you mad?" You nodded your head yes, "Well," he said as he pecked your lips, "I think I know something that will make you feel better," he said while trailing kisses down to your neck. You realized where he was going with this and pulled him up foe a kiss, immediately deepening it. You felt his hands slide up your shirt and pull your bra down so that he could caress your breasts as he went back to kissing and nibbling on your neck while you let out soft moans. He began to lift your shirt up over your head as you got restless and began fumbling with the button on his jeans. Before long both of you were naked on the couch with Johnny between your legs leaning over you. He used his fingers to trade you, slowly sliding two of them in and out of you slowly until you were literally begging for more. "Johnny," you wanted, "please babe, I need you." With that he slowly eased himself into you causing both of you to gasp in pleasure at the sensation of being wrapped up in each other. He slowly began thrusting as you wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him closer lightly digging tour nails into his back. As he sped up, the sound of your moans and his groans grew louder and louder as your nails began to dig deeper. Before long you felt his thrusts grow sloppier and a tightness form in your stomach signalling the oncoming of your orgasm. You pulled johnny tighter against you as a feeling of complete bliss overtook you and his thrusts slowed and eventually stopped. He continued leaning over you looking down with an exhausted smile. "I love you Leslie Manziel. You're one of the best things that ever happened to me." You pulled him down into a sweet kiss, "I love you too Johnny."