🍁Part 5🍁

In the morning, Rosé already got showered and about to come out from her room. Suddenly, she saw Taehyung also coming out from his room.

Guess what? She saw Taehyung only wear towel. This is first time she saw another man without shirt infront of her eyes.

"Ahhhhh!" Rosé screaming.

Rosé's screaming makes Taehyung shocked. Taehyung closes Rosé's mouth using his right hand so their parents didn't hear it. But it's too late. Their parents already heard.

"Rosé? Why are you screaming?!" Rosé's mom shouting from dining table.

"Nothing, mom. I'm okay." Rosé said while Taehyung stared at her.

"Let's go downstairs and eat your breakfast." Mrs. Park saying while putting some plates on the table with Mr. Kim.

Rosé going downstairs and sitting beside of her mom. Taehyung doesn't going downstairs yet because he needs to wear his shirt.

"Are you comfortable with the new house?" Mr. Kim says to Rosé.

"Yeah, it's kinda bigger than I thought but i like it." Rosé smiling.

"Glad that you like it." Mr. Kim responded.

Taehyung coming to dining table for breakfast and sitting infront of Rosé. Rosé is still shying to make eye contact with Taehyung because of what happened earlier.

"May I know what's going on in up there? Why are you screaming. Don't be afraid to speak the truth." Mr. Kim asked.

"Umm..." Rosé looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung doesn't care at all. He makes plain face.

"I just saw Taehyung only with towel. But it's just misunderstood and it's my fault that I screamed." Rosé is still afraid.

"Ohh it's a normal if you saw something like that since both of you became siblings..." Mrs. Park wanted to continue her words but were cut by Taehyung.

"Step siblings not siblings." Taehyung saying with cold tone.

"Um... Yeah step siblings. You know honey, Rosé doesn't have any siblings before. That's why she screamed and she will be okay soon." Mrs. Park continued to say and let Mr. Kim know more about Rosé.

"That's okay. Taehyung, be careful after this. She's still new with new sibling." Mr. Kim said.

Taehyung doesn't respond well but he still stares at Rosé.

"Mom, what about my favorite college? Can I go to that college next week?" Rosé asked.

"Of course." Mrs. Park said.

"And you have a same college with your brother, Taehyung. So you two can go together if you wanted to." Mr. Kim continued.

"I don't want go to college." Taehyung interrupted.

"I'm already registered you to that college. You can protect your sister if she get bullied." Mr. Kim said.

"I'm not a bodyguard." Taehyung said.

"Why not? As a mom, I know you're strong enough to handle everything." Mrs. Park smiling to Taehyung.

"You're not my mom!" Taehyung stands and leaves.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" Mr. Kim shouted.

Taehyung ignored Mr. Kim. They're all eating without Taehyung.