🍁Part 10🍁

The next day at college, two girls coming to Rosé and say "You are Rosé? You know Taehyung, right? Is it true that he's your boyfriend?"

"Um.. No. He's my brother." Rosé replied.

"What? No way. If he's not your boyfriend, can I have his numbers? He's so handsome and gentle man." Said someone that excited.

"Sure." Rosé wanted to give his number in that girl's phone but Taehyung grabbing quickly.

"I'm her boyfriend. Not her brother." Taehyung said.

"But she said you're her brother." One girl said.

"She lying to you. So you can go now." Taehyung gives that girl's phone.

Taehyung grabs Rosé's hand and pushes Rosé to his car. He brings her home. When they arrived at home, Rosé asking him

"Why were you admitted that you're my boyfriend?"

"Then, why are you give them my number? Taehyung asked back.

"They wanted to." Rosé just looking on the ground.

"You have no right to give my number to other people. Do you get it?" Taehyung warns her.

Rosé just nodded because she thought that it's her fault to give them his numbers.

~~🍁😘~~

*In the middle of the night*

Taehyung knocking Rosé's door. Rosé opens the door and Taehyung quickly walks in her room.

"What do you want in my ro-" Rosé words cut by Taehyung's kiss.

Taehyung kisses her so many times like he's mad at something. Rosé trying to stop him.

"Why are you being like this? It's like you're mad. Are you mad at me because I gave your numbers to those girls?" Rosé asking.

"No. Actually, today I heard there were boys talking about you at their locker. They wanted to take advantage of you. They planned that who got kiss you first, they're winner. I don't want to let them kiss you." Taehyung explained.

"What the fuck is that? I don't want it." Rosé almost shouting.

"Please take care of yourself. Don't let them kiss you. No one can kiss you except me." Taehyung begging.

"Why other people can't kiss me but you can?" Rosé curious.

"Because I love you. Since the first I met you. I can't accept that my dad will be marrying your mom. I don't want we become siblings. Do you love me?" Taehyung said while touching Rosé's chin.

"I.. I... I don't know." Rosé stammering.

"You will." Taehyung kissed Rosé's lips.

"I will come to your room every night to kiss you." Taehyung going out from her room.

~To be continued...~