🍁Part 14 [Smut]🍁

"Rosé! Taehyung! Come down here. Dinner is ready." Mrs. Park shouts from downstairs.

"Okay mom!" Only Rosé responded to her mom.

Rosé coming to dining table first and then here Taehyung comes. Rosé helping her mom to get rice to put on the plate.

"Here." Rosé gives plate with rice to Taehyung.

"Thanks." Taehyung takes it.

"Are you both already okay? Before this, you two felt awkward when you saw each other." Mr. Kim said.

"Yeah, like a real sibling." Rosé replying while looking at Taehyung.

"Ohh I'm glad that you two are okay and accept another sibling in your life." Mrs. Park said.

Both Taehyung and Rosé looking at each other. They knew that they didn't like when people called them siblings. Rosé just giving a fake smile to her mom.

~~🍁😘~~

Warning ❗️: This content will contain an 18+. If you don't like to read, you can skip the next part.

At midnight

Mrs. Park and Mr. Kim walking to their room while yawning. After both of them entered their room, Taehyung sneaked out from his room to go Rosé's room.

After Taehyung locked Rosé's room, Taehyung saw someone already laying down on the bed. Taehyung's mouth is little bit open when he saw Rosé.

 Taehyung's mouth is little bit open when he saw Rosé

A/N: It's not Rosé but imagine her like this.

"Damn, you're fucking gorgeous." Taehyung said and smirked.

"Hey boy, there's an empty space on my bed. It's supposed to have someone here to field it." Rosé teasing Taehyung and chuckling.

Taehyung slowly walking towards her and laying on top of her. He bit her lower lip and starts kising her. He sucks her lips like ask permission to going inside her mouth.

She agreed and opened her mouth a little to let him traveling the whole her mouth. When his tongue meets hers, he sucking her tongue. Feeling like sucking lollipop.

They stopped kissing for awhile. Taehyung touching Rosé's lips using his hand. Then, his hand going down to her chest.

"May I?" Taehyung asked permission for take off her cloth.

"I'm all yours now." Rosé responded.

When Taehyung took off her cloth, he saw her bra and he unclipped it. His warm mouth already touched her nipple.

Rosé starting moan a little while her fingers rubbing his hair. He sucked her boob like a baby until he comes to her neck and leaves a purple mark.

"Baby, you're mine now. I won't let anyone touch you." Taehyung saying with his deep voice on her ear.

Taehyung takes off his black shirt and his pants. He pulling down her panty and here we go both of them already saw each other naked.

Rosé POV

What did I saw? A big and long dick. Seriously, how this guy has a big and a long one? I'm never expected him like this. Oh my gosh I don't know what will happen to me.

"Um Taehyung, I'm still virgin. Can you please doing it slowly?" I asking him first.

He chuckles and says "if you feel hurt or want to stop, let me know." to my ear and he kisses my ear.

He slowly puts his dick into my pussy. I feel little hurt but I want it. When he succeedfully enters, he looking at me like he gives signal 'should I move?'. I nodded.

When he starts his moves, I'm starting moan "Ahhh... Ahhh.." he moving slowly but I can't hold my voice.

"You want to stop?" He asked.

"No. It's okay. You can continue." I said.

I don't know what to say anymore. I just want it more and I asking "Can you move faster?"

He giggles and starts thrusting faster. I'm moan louder but suddenly he stopped.

"Our parents will hear you." He said.

I just nodding so I should slow down my voice. When he starts thrusting again, I grabbed the mattress sheet. I feel good and delicious when he insides me until I want to cum.

"Hang on, Taehyung. I want.. ahh.. I want.. I want to cum." I said it but he's likely ignoring me and continuing.

Suddenly he stopped. He takes out his dick and let his juice squirt out on my face. I just know that he want to cum too. My pussy is already wet.

He continued sucking my boobs left and right. I'm never feeling like this before.

"Sister, I'm never knew that you're good at kissing and on the bed" he smirks and I know he teased me when he called me 'SISTER'.

"There's a lot of things that you don't know about me, my brother." I teasing him back by calling him 'MY BROTHER'.

"I want to be like this forever with you." He said.

"Me too." I'm responded.

~To be continued...~