🍁Part 6🍁

"Hey! You don't have rights to do that to my mom. Yes, she's not your mom but please respect her as a woman or step mother." Rosé said to Taehyung.

"Why would I? I don't need to respect people when people disrespect me." Taehyung said.

"It's your life's problem and now you want other people to be a victim like yours?" Rosé is getting mad.

"My life is already dead when I saw my dad got married to your mom. Your family only wanted my dad's money." Taehyung says without hesitation.

"No, we weren't. Our family is happy even without your dad's money." Rosé responded.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung pinned Rosé to the wall and his face closes to Rosé's face.

Taehyung stares at Rosé's lips.

"You have a nice lips. You know one day your lips will be mine soon." Taehyung saying while smirking.

"What do you mean?" Rosé getting scared.

"I said your lips will be mine." Taehyung smirks again.
Rosé pushed Taehyung and runaway from Taehyung. Taehyung can't stop smirking.

~~🍁😘~~

*Time skips*

Rosé walking to college and getting a lot of attention from men. A lot of men pay attention to her but she ignores them.

From far away, Taehyung stares at Rosé's behavior when a lot of people give her attention.

Rosé going to her locker for putting her stuff. When she closes her locker, she gasps because Taehyung is there without her noticing.

"Taehyung, you scared me. What are you doing here?" Rosé asked.

"Be careful. A lot of perverts people here. They only wanted your body not you." Taehyung said without hesitation.

"Why do you even care? You're not my bodyguard." Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Listen, my dad will kill me if something happens to you." Taehyung left.

~To be continued...~