🍁Part 23🍁

"Are you sure we'll staying here?" Rosé asked right after they went inside Taehyung's house.

"This place was my mom's house. I raised here and nobody stay here so we can raise our children here." Taehyung explained.

"Why aren't you just renting this house?" Rosé asked without hesitation.

"Like I said this was my mom's house. There are so many memories here. I don't want to rent it to someone else." Taehyung saying while continuing pack up all luggage.

Rosé walking to frames top of display table. She picks up and she wiped the slightly dusty picture frame.

"Is this you with your mom?" -Rosé

"It's me but she is my grandma." -Taehyung.

"That's sweet and you're cute here." -Rosé.

"Well I'm still cute until now." -Taehyung.

"But you look fat in this picture." -Rosé teasing him.

"Don't talk to me again." -Taehyung pretends sulking.

Rosé chuckles and continues packing up her bags to the bedroom. The house is not big as his father's house but they still can stay and make a perfect family.

~~🍁😘~~

*At night in their room*

"Do you think that they read my letter that put on my bed?" Rosé starts asking.

"I think they read." Taehyung saying when he wants to pulling blanket over him.

"Then, why my mom didn't call or message me? Or tried to find me?" Rosé worried.

"Maybe she already understood us. She didn't want to bother us." Taehyung said.

Rosé POV

I'm being quiet after hearing what Taehyung said. Am I doing something right? I never left my mom and now I left her because of a guy that I'm not sure he is my husband or my step brother.

It might be my mom doesn't want me anymore. She has a new husband of course she doesn't care her child. I don't want to think too much so I want to sleep.

*In the morning*

I'm going to kitchen to make bread toast for breakfast. While waiting for the bread toast, I'm trying to make a hot chocolate for Taehyung. He loves it.

"Good morning, babe!" Taehyung comes hugging me from behind. I can feel that he touches my exposed belly like he can't wait to see his child.

"Good morning, sweetie." I replied then I sipping hot chocolate to taste that drink.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I made a coffee." I teased him.

"I don't like coffee." He's worried.

I chuckle and say "I'm kidding. I made hot chocolate. You like it?"

"Since when you like to tease me? Of course I like hot chocolate." He said.

"It's fun to tease you. Here, taste it. Is it good?" I offering him hot chocolate handmade by me.

I saw him drinking it and he made a bad expression. I feel weird because I think I made a good hot chocolate just now.

"Why? What is it?" I asked with worrying.

"It's bad taste."

"Whattt??? Really? Let me try again."

I want to pick a cup of hot chocolate from him but he quickly kiss my lips like a second. I'm shocked because I didn't see it's coming.

"Your lip is a good taste than hot chocolate." He said.

"You see that microwave? I will burn your face inside that if I can." I say while pointing at microwave behind him.

"Whoa, if you burn my face, you'll never see my handsome face. Do you really want our kids to staring at their dad with burn face? They will call me a ghost." He said.

I chuckled when I imagine what he said then I say "Well I guess I will not burn my beautiful man."

"Am I handsome to you?" He asked.

I giggling and I lying when I say "No" to him.

"I know you're lying. Please, say it." He closes his face to mine.

I think I'm blushing. I'm trying not to make eye contact with him but he keeps looking at me wanting to hear my answer.

"Yes. You're handsome man." I closing my face to hide my blushing. I heard he's chuckling.

"Let's eat breakfast." He said.