🍁Part 9🍁

Author POV

It's 12:00am, Rosé wanted to drink some water. She going to kitchen, grabbing a cup and drinking water. Rosé hearing someone coming to her. She turns around and sees Taehyung with black shirt.

"Taehyung, you scared me. It's already 12:00am why aren't you sleeping yet?" Rosé asks.

Taehyung saw Rosé holding a cup and said "I want to drink water too"

"Okay you can go now." Rosé said.

"I'm thirsty." Taehyung says with cold face.

"Yeah you can drink now." Rosé short response.

"I'm thirsty your lips." Taehyung said.

"What-" Rosé wanted to say but Taehyung quickly kissed Rosé.

Rosé trying to push Taehyung but Taehyung is too strong. She can't escape from him. Rosé had no choice and she kisses Taehyung back.

Rosé shows her kiss skill even it's her first kiss. After she sucking his lip, she starts to exploring Taehyung's mouth. But Taehyung stops the kiss.

"Whoa, you're really good kisser. How many times did you kissed before?" Taehyung praises her.

"You're the first guy I kissed." She said.

"Really? I never thought that." He continues.

"I think we should stop before our parents get know about us." Rosé is afraid.

"Then, we should continue in the room." Taehyung smirks.

Taehyung wants to kiss her again but they hear someone going downstairs.

"Rosé, is that you?" Mr. Kim asks while walking downstairs.

Mr. Kim saw Rosé and Taehyung holding cups amd drinking water.

"What are you two doing here?" Mr. Kim feel weird.

"Drinking." Taehyung responds.

"At the same time?" Mr. Kim curious.

"I came to kitchen first and then I saw her wanted to drink too." Taehyung lying.

"I see. It's late now. You two should go to sleep now." Mr. Kim saying that like they're 7 years old children.

Both of them just followed what Mr. Kim asked and going to upstairs. They entering their room and when they wanted to close their door, Taehyung pouting his lips gives signal that he wants to kiss Rosé again soon.

Rosé is just give fake smile to Taehyung and closes her door. Rosé is still thinking that this is illegal and her step father almost caught them kissing.