🍁Part 12🍁

Author POV

Taehyung brings Rosé to his car and drives to  their home. After they arrived, they saw no one is inside house. That means their parents haven't come home yet.

They going upstairs and about to enter their own room but Rosé wanted to ask something.

"Are those people you are talking about? You heard them talking and wanted to kiss me?" Rosé said slowly.

"Yep. Why? You seem afraid of them." Taehyung said.

"No. I don't afraid of them." Rosé denying.

"But your face said it all." Taehyung said.

"B-because.. because it-it's not you." Rosé stammering.

"What?" Taehyung stares at Rosé's eyes.

"I want a kiss from you. I want nobody unless you." Rosé felt embarrassed and looked down.

Taehyung smiling and stepping towards Rosé.

"Then, let me in." Taehyung touching Rosé's lips.

Rosé putting her arms around his neck and starts kissing him. They're kissing aggressively since their parents weren't home yet.

Rosé stopped the kissing and they're giggling at each other.

"I love you."

Taehyung stopped giggling after hearing what Rosé said.

"You love me as a brother or somebody else?" Taehyung asked.

"Somebody else." Rosé short responded.

Taehyung pushed and pinned Rosé to the wall to continued kissing her. Since both of them are good at kissing, they kissed so aggressive.

After 10 minutes, they kiss each other gently. Rosé puts her right leg on Taehyung's waist to make her pussy meet his dick. Taehyung is little moan after Rosé did that.

"You're naughty." Taehyung smirks.

"You too." Rosé said.