🍁Part 21🍁

Rosé POV

After I saw Taehyung coming down from his room with his bag, I tried to stop him. He saw me crying. He wiped my tears then touched my left cheek.

"Don't cry, baby. You know that my love for you will never fade." And then he kisses my forehead.

Starting from there, I keep crying and never stop. I tried so hard to pulling him back but he kept leaving me. That was the last time I saw Taehyung.

The next day, I woke up and quickly went to bathroom to take shower. Weekend started from today so I'm not going to college. That's the problem making me hard to see Taehyung.

College the only way I can meet him. When I going downstairs, I saw Mr. Kim and my mom in dining table. I ignore them but Mr. Kim asking me

"Where's are you going?"

"Take some air at the outside." My lazy answer.

"You can't going alone. If you want to go outside, you need to bring me or your mom." He said.

I know he's afraid that I will meet Taehyung that's why he acts like that. He's doing like I'm still a child.

"It's okay. I wanted to in my room." I said then I'm going back to my room.

It's so sad when my mom wasn't in my side. She didn't help me to find Taehyung. I don't know where Taehyung live.

I laying down on my bed and I still can smelling him on my pillow. The place that he always sleeps. I miss him.

I didn't realise that I'm sleeping while hugging the pillow that smells of him.

~~🍁😘~~

Author POV

Taehyung is in his dad's old house. He had a key so it's easy for him to going inside the house. There are a lot of bottles of alcohol. He drank since yesterday after he left the house.

He almost passed out when the last drink. He laying on the couch in the living room. He already drunk.

"Rosé..." he said with cracking voice.

He feels dizzy and Rosé's face keep showing up in his mind. After that, he's sleeping.

~~🍁😘~~

Rosé POV

Time flies so fast. It's monday and I need to go to college. I come early today. I walking to my class suddenly someone catches me into the store.

It was dark and I can't see the person clearly. It's even worse when this person quickly starts kissing me. I'm trying to push this person but I can't.

This person kisses me roughly like I got raped. A few seconds later, this person starts kissing me gently and I know it's Taehyung kiss. I miss this kiss so much. Then, he let go of my lips.

"Why are you kiss me so aggressively? I can give you my kiss." I said.

"I just want to know that you miss me or not." He said while looking at my deep eyes.

"And what did it said?" I pretending to ask.

"You miss me." His simple answer.

I'm smiling because he knows that I miss him.

"Where do you live? I'm worried about you." I said with my sad tone of voice.

"My old house." He replied.

"Are you okay living alone?"

"I felt lonely and miss you."

"Yeah, I know but your dad didn't allow me to see you."

"That's why I hate him. Promise me, you stay healthy and come to college everyday so we can meet here." He's getting worried and his eyes tell everything.

"I'm promise." I said.

"Now give me a kiss before we going to class." He pouted.

Without any hesitation, I kiss his lips. Just one kiss then he left. I'm happy to see him even it's just 10 minutes.

After class ended, I'm going home. I threw my bag pack away and then I feel like nausea and want to vomit. I quickly going to toilet and vomiting in toilet.

I flash the toilet and take a tissue to wipe my mouth. I feel dizzy but I need to drink water. After I drank, I was thinking what is going on with me?

I'm forgot that it's almost 2 months since my last period. Oh no! Don't tell me that I'm... PREGNANT???

I quickly going to pharmacy to buy pregnancy test. After I bought, I went back home. I'm scared what if I'm really pregnant?

I'm waiting for the line in the pregnancy test. Is it one line or double line.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

~To be continued...~