🍁Part 19🍁

Taehyung POV

I wake up in the morning and looked at my left side, I saw someone beautiful baby is still sleeping. I'm smiling while looking at her. Usually, she woke up first but I don't know why I woke up early today.

Should I let her dance with that anonymous person? Is it true that my dream will become reality? She might leave me for another guy. Why we should go for that stupid party and dance with people we don't know yet?

I love her till my last breath. Suddenly, I heard someone knocking Rosé's room.

"Rosé? Are you there? Still sleeping?" That old lady voice is Mrs. Park.

Oh no! I forgot that Rosé is in my room. What if her mom knows that she isn't in her room? Oh come on! I wake up and going to my door and I hear her mom already entered her room. Her door room didn't lock.

"Honey, do you know where is Rosé? She isn't in her room." She asked my dad.

"Didn't you check in the kitchen?" I heard my dad responded to my step mother.

"Help me find her." She said.

After that, I knew both of them going downstairs to kitchen. It's time to bring Rosé back to her room. I open the door slowly and open Rosé's door room too. I carrying Rosé with bridal style to her room without our parents knowing.

I slowly putting her on her bed. She is still sleeping and I don't want to disturb her so I just going back to my room before they found out.

I still can hear it when my dad and my step mother going upstairs. They knocking her room again.

"Rosé?" Her mom opening the door.

"Rosé, where were you before? You wasn't in your room earlier." Her mom said.

I slowly opened my door a little to see them. I saw Rosé woke up with rubbing her eyes. Then, she saw me. Maybe she remembered that she was in my room.

"Um.. I was in the bathroom." She said to her mom.

"You made me worry. I thought someone kidnapped you." Her mom said.

"Okay now you need to suit up because we need to find you a dress for that party." My dad interrupted.

"Did Taehyung coming with us?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah, I will wake him up."

After my dad said that, I quickly closed my door. My dad knocks my door. I opened it and pretended yawning infront of my dad.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We need to find your suit." He said.

~~🍁😘~~

Author POV

They arrived at the store with a lot of dresses and coats. Rosé's eyes focused on one of dresses. She likes it. She saw to Taehyung.

"What do you think about this dress?" She asked while showing to Taehyung.

"This dress is too sexy. I don't want other people looking at you like that." Taehyung said.

Mrs. Park coming from nowhere and said "hey it's beautiful dress. Why don't you ask my opinion?"

"Um.. it's okay, mom. I pick another dress." Rosé gives fake smile.

"Why? It fits in you." Mrs. Park is still with that dress.

Rosé looking at Taehyung. Taehyung is shook his head. A signal that he doesn't want Rosé choose that dress.

"It's okay. I'll find other dress." Rosé said to her mom.

Rosé runs to find another dress. Mr. Kim coming to Taehyung and saying "There's a lot of my friends' sons will wear black suits. So I want you to wear blue suit. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah." His short answer.

"Rosé, please wear this. I think this is pretty." Mrs. Park chooses a dress for her daughter.

"Isn't it too sexy?" Rosé asked.

"Why not? Don't disappoint me. It's hard to find beautiful dress like this." Mrs. Park said.

Rosé looking at Taehyung again. Taehyung is just doesn't know how to act anymore and let her mom doing everything.

"Okay, mom." Rosé sounds like sad.