🍁Part 13🍁

While they're kissing, Taehyung opens his room door and pushes Rosé to his bed. Rosé chuckles when Taehyung's hand wandered all over Rose's body.

They continue their kissing on the bed. That moment when Taehyung's hand suddenly goes to below and stops at her womanhood. She is still wearing panty so Taehyung only play while rubbing her womanshood.

"Ahh..." Rosé is a little moaning.

Taehyung can't control himself when he heard a little moan from Rosé's mouth. He wants to pull her panty but stopped by Rosé.

"Not now." They stopped kissing and they're chuckling.

"Why. Aren't you loving me?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course I do. But now is still afternoon and what if our parents coming home?" Rosé asking while still looking at Taehyung's lips.

"You're afraid to do it in the afternoon? Then we should do it tonight." Taehyung said while brushing his lips to her lips.

Rosé giggles and says "Okay come to room when mom and dad already sleeping at their room. Don't be late."

"If it's you, I won't be late." Taehyung kissed her.

"May I ask you something?" Rosé suddenly asked.

"If you want to ask me, you need to kiss me 3 times." Taehyung replied.

Both Rosé's hands on Taehyung's neck while rubbing his hair.

"One." Rosé kisses his forehead.

"Two." Rosé kisses his cheek.

"Three." Rosé kisses his lips.

Taehyung smiles softly to Rosé and says "Okay what is it?"

"How do you have strong enough to fight other people? Like earliest you kicked that guy." Rosé's face is still closed to his face.

"Well, after my mom's dead, I'm always fighting and punching whoever messes with me. I think I learned to fight from there." Taehyung explained.

"You missed your mom?" Rosé asks while looking at his eyes already being red.

His tears gathered in his eyes as if waiting to fall. He nodded after Rosé asking that. Rosé hugging him to make him feel better but his tears already dropping while hugging her.

"It's okay." Rosé persuaded him.

"You promise me that you won't leave me like my mom left me?" Taehyung saying with his cracked voice.

"I promise. I won't leave you." Rosé is still rubbing his hair.

Taehyung is still sobbing at Rosé shoulder. There's no one will support Taehyung except his mom. When his mom is gone, no one else that Taehyung needs.

That's why he wanted someone like Rosé who will always with him. That is also why he doesn't want to claim that Rosé is his sister. He wanted her becoming someone special like his mom.