🍁Part 22🍁

Rosé POV

Oh no no no. What if my mom found out about this? Maybe she will never admit that I'm her daughter anymore. But how can I get pregnant?

As I remember, Taehyung never wore protection when we had sex. He always squirted his seminal fluid on my face or top of my body. 

But I'm never remember he squirted inside my body. Maybe I felt too pleasure when I'm with him. Should I tell to Taehyung? I keep walking to left and right thinking what should I do.

~~🍁😘~~

Author POV

The next day, Rosé coming to college early to find Taehyung. Unlucky she can't find him. She keep walking around the college and finally she saw he's walking from the gate wearing grey hoodie.

"We need to talk." Rosé said and left.

Taehyung understood that he needs to follow her from behind. When they arrived at the back of college, Taehyung smiles and wants to kiss her but...

"I'm pregnant." She cuts off before Taehyung kiss her.

Taehyung stops from wanted to kissing her and says "What? Are... are you sure?"

"Yeah, I bought pregnancy test yesterday." She replied.

"Wow, that's my child, right?" Taehyung said with happiness.

"I guess? I'm never slept with anyone except you. You know that." Rosé said.

Taehyung chuckled and touched Rosé's belly. It shows how happy he is.

"Are you happy? Didn't you want to leave me when you know you made me pregnant?" Rosé felt weird with Taehyung's behavior.

"Why should I leave you? Of course I am happy. I will take care of our child." Taehyung said.

"How about our parents? They must disappointed us and they will throw me out from the house." She scared.

"It's okay you can live with me. We can quit this college if you want too. We can live together without anyone bothering us." He continued speaking.

"It's not that easy. What if we hard to find a job to build this family?" She said.

"Listen, after my mom died, I survived alone without my dad's help. He only had a little responsibility of me when he found your mom. I had to stay with my dad when I found out my dad wanted to married your mom. So, we can stay together." He said with long story.

Rosé was speechless when she heard Taehyung said those words.

"So, what should I do? I can't face my mom and telling her that I'm pregnant." Rosé's eyes already full of tears.

"Just follow what I say." He said.

~~🍁😘~~

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Park entering their house. Mrs. Park calling Rosé but Rosé doesn't answer. Both Mr. Kim and Mrs. Park going upstairs to knock Rosé's door room.

But they saw that door is open and there's no one in Rosé's room.

"Darling, isn't that a letter on her bed?" Mrs. Park says to Mr. Kim while pointing at that letter.

Mr. Kim slowly walking to the bed and picking that letter then read it.

Rosé's letter

___________💌___________

Dear my mom and step father,

I'm sorry for disappointing both of you. I left and living with Taehyung because I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant Taehyung's baby. It's my fault so I hope that you forgive me for what I'm doing right now. Don't worry about us. We will take care ourselves.

Your love daughter, Rosé.

___________💌___________

"Aren't we a worse parent?" Says Mrs. Park.

"It's my fault because I'm not observe them." Mr. Park said.

~To be continued...~