🍁Part 24🍁

*5 months later*

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung, I'm scared." I saw her mouth is shaking.

"Why? Are you sick? You want me bring to the hospital?" I'm start worrying.

"No. I'm scared how does it feel to give birth." She's like being weak.

I take her hand and hug to calm her then I said "Don't worry, I'm here."

I kiss her forehead then I feel her head is hot like she got fever. I never thought that she scared like this until she got fever. Is this really happened to all first mommy to be? I don't think so.

I let her laying down on the bed and I'm trying to put wet handkerchief to her forehead. I laying beside her stay until she sleeps.

Meanwhile, I try to kiss her lips when she falls asleep. I'm shocked when she awakens after I kiss her. I saw her smile.

"You will be a great dad." Why she said those words?

"Why?" I'm asking.

"You already take care of me. You will be able to care for our child." -Hér.

"Why are you suddenly got fever?" -Me.

"I don't know. Maybe I should ask my mom because she had experiences." -Hér.

"You want to see you mom?" -Me.

"If you allow me." -Hér

"I bring you to your mom, okay?" -Me

"Okay."

~~🍁😘~~

Author POV

They arriving at Mr. Kim house. Rosé wrapping her hands to Taehyung's arm because she needs someone to hold when she walking.

Taehyung rings the doorbell and comes Mrs. Park opening the door. Mrs. Park was shocked that Rosé's belly is already big.

"Mom, do you miss me?" Rosé stammering. She's afraid that her mom will be mad at her.

"Of course I miss you." Mrs. Park hugging Rosé while crying.

"I miss you too." Rosé said back.

Mr. Kim hearing people crying and quickly getting to the door of house. He seeing Rosé and Taehyung coming home like it's been a long time. Taehyung just stares at his dad. Mr. Kim noticed that.

"Why you didn't find or call me? You're not worrying about me?" Rosé asking right after they went inside the house and sitting in living room.

"I wanted to call you but your dad said you two already grew up and being an adult. You two can take care of yourself." Mrs. Park explained.

"I want both of you feel how struggling or hard to build your own family." Mr. Kim continued after Mrs. Park said.

"You didn't get mad when we quit from college?" Rosé asked.

"After I knew you were pregnant, you can't bring your belly like that. A lot of students will staring at you the whole day. I get it why you quit the college. I'm wondering why you need to leave this house?" Mrs. Park curious.

"We thought that you two will throwing her from this house after knowing she's pregnant like my dad threw me before." Taehyung starts interrupting.

"Taehyung listen, I know it's my fault. I'm sorry to threw you from this house but you can't take her like this. We still can discuss together." Mr. Kim said.

"Your dad is a human too. He made a mistake. He apologised to you. It's time you to forgive him. You can stay here if you wanted to." Mrs. Park persuaded him.

Taehyung being silent like 5 minutes and he said "I forgive you. But I don't want assume that Rosé is my sister. I want her to be my wife and mom of my children. Can both of you accept that?"

Mr. Kim looking at Mrs. Park waiting for her answer. Mrs. Park nodded her head gives signal that Rosé and Taehyung aren't step siblings anymore.

"Okay." Me. Kim agreed.

"Mom, can I ask you. Is every mommy to be will get fever when the first pregnant or it's just me?" Rosé asking.

"Not all. I think you thinking too much that's why you got fever like people see a ghost then they get sick. Yo can't be weak like this. You need to be strong." Mrs. Park explained.

"Okay." Rosé smiling to her mom.

*4 months later*

The screams coming from Rosé's mouth when she trying to push her first baby. She pulled Taehyung's hair for enduring pain. Taehyung is also screaming because of Rosé pulling her hair. He can't do anything just let her do whatever she wants.

"Sweetheart, don't pull my hair too hard. It's painful." Taehyung trying to calm Rosé down.

"This is your fault! You squirted inside me and felt pleasure without thinking what will happen soon. So now you feel how I feel the pain right now ahhhhh!" Rosé teasing him and screaming the painful to give birth.

After that, she stopped screaming when she heard baby's voice crying. Rosé let go of Taehyung's hair and getting weaker. Taehyung is happy to see his child.

Rosé dropping her tears because of happiness and slowly closing her eyes. She passed out.

~~🍁😘~~

After she awakes, she saw Taehyung carrying and playing with the baby.

"May I have our baby?" Rosé asking Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly puts the baby to Rosé. Rosé kisses her baby for the first time. Taehyung also kisses Rosé's forehead.

"I miss your kiss on the lips." Rosé suddenly saying that.

Taehyung giggles and says "You really want to kiss infront of our child?"

"Why not? Started with kissing until we got our own child right now." Rosé said.

"Yeah, it's because you're really good kisser. It's not my fault." Taehyung said without hesitation.

"You should blame yourself because you're the one who started the kiss." Rosé blames him.

"Ugh, okay fine. That's all from me." Taehyung said.

They both continue looking at their first baby.

"Welcome to the world, sweetheart." Rosé said.

~The End~

P/S: This is the ending. Like cliché ending. The most funny thing is I thought I already published these 2 parts yesterday but ended up it wasn't published yet 💀 it was in my draft 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's my fault didn't check it. So, that's all feom this book. See you soon with another story. Bye 👋🏻 😘