~ Chapter 3

The next morning, I woke up and took a shower. I wore a black shirt with black pants with a formal shoe. I went downstairs, where I found Jeremy and Bianca having breakfast. I kissed Bianca on her forehead and bid her goodbye. Jeremey accompanied me to the car.

"Under no circumstances can she leave. She is only eighteen, and I can't lose her to this cruel world, " I said, handing him the house keys. I got into the car and left for the interview.

I released a couple of sighs, but I'm sure I was going to be okay. I arrived fifteen minutes later to the headed location. I got into this beautiful restaurant. I asked for the boss, and then I was directed to the back office.

There were body guards at the door. They asked what I was there for. He nodded and opened the door.

The scent of roses escaped from the small room. There were some moaning sounds coming from the room. I didn't quite understand what was happening, but it seemed as if i was in the right place

A few minutes later, I was allowed to enter. Behind the desk was a fair lady. She was dressed in all black and smoking on a cigar. She pointed at the seat across her. I sat down and waited for her to speak.

"So you want a job," she inquired

"Yes, I do." My hands were sweating

"Are you a snitch?" she said, removing her glasses revealing her gorgeous eyes

"No, I'm not."

She reached into her drawers and brought out a paper. She slid it to me and told me to sign. While I was reading the contract, she opened her legs wide. I swallowed my spit as i could see the color of her undies.

"Can you use a gun?" her sweet voice echoed me back to reality.

"Ex-excuse me," danm I stuttered. She took out a gun and placed it at the table. "Can you shoot?" she said, sliding the gun to me.

"Okay, sign and return the contract." I did so. Then, I slid the gun back to her. She chuckled as she stood. She took the gun and walked to me. "It's yours. See you tonight." She smiled and left the room. I stood up and went home.

The house smelt divine. I got into the kitchen, and Bianca was cooking. I didn't want to talk to her about anything negative. Hence, I had to spice things up.

"I got the job," I exclaimed, walking up to her. She jumped and danced with joy. That reminded me of mom. She would dance and laugh when she was happy. She hugged me tightly and then stood on her toes.

"I'm sorry," she whispered into my ears. She got on her feet and sat on the kitchen chair.

"Jeremy told me about what happened last night." She buried her face in her hands and started crying

"I'm so ashamed to even look at you." I walked up to her and rubbed her back."I'm really sorry. " she hugged me tightly and laid on my chest.

"Promise you will change your ways." she looked up to me with her bubbly brown eyes

"Yes, I promise." She hugged me once again and whipped her tears.

"Get the food ready while I take a shower. I'm working tonight." She stood up and headed into the kitchen.

I went up and opened the warm shower. I sat on the bed and took the gun out. The weight of this thing made me hand a little weak. I stood up and walked to the mirror. I pointed the gun in the mirror as I tried to imitate what I saw on movies.

The sound of breaking plates echoed onto my ear drums. I looked back to see Bianca and Jeremy standing there. I shoved it away in the back of my pants and walked up to them.

Bianca's face was full of shock. She never blinked once. I took her hand and walked her to the bed. As I was about to close the door, Jeremy kept looking at me.

"Are you gonna get in or not." I closed the door, took a deep breath, and turned back to them. I stood in front of them and thought of words to say to them

"Yes, that was a gun." I said, looking above them.

"Yeah, we saw that. Why do you have it? " Bianca stood up and stood behind me. I walked to the mirror and gestured for her to sit down.

"Well, the new job comes with a gun. I guess it's for protection. " I chuckled and ran my hand through my kinky black hair. I tried lightening up the air, but there was still tension.

"Don't worry about me. You know I got this. " I said, smiling at them. Jeremy smirked and looked at Bianca. He rubbed her shoulder and stood up. I didn't like the fact he would lay his hands on my sister, but I had to suck it up.

They stood up and gave a petty smile. "Okay then." Bianca said, walking away. "Dinner is ready," she said, walking out.

Jeremy followed her. I sat on the bed and buried my head in the palm of my hands. I took a couple of breaths and then went into the shower. I then went out and wore black clothes to match the dark atmosphere of the night. I got down, and they both looked at me. Bianca stood up and dished up my food.

I sat down and ate in the awkward silence. I ate then took my plate to the sink. Bianca called me to the lounge when she was done eating. I got there, and she was sitting with Jeremy thigh to thigh.

"Let's pray, please." They stood up and joined hands. I closed the end of the circle, bowed my head, and then closed my eyes. Bianca said a beautiful prayer, and then we clapped our hands once we were done. I hugged them tightly and then bid them goodbye.

------------------------------
Like and Comment. :)

Well, we have met a few of our characters.

I'm really enjoying writing this book. I can't wait to see how this is all gonna unfold.

Enjoy, guys!