~ Chapter 9

Carol.

This week has been a hectic week. Last Friday was really the most amazing day of my life so far. The way he held me, the way he touched my body, the way he studied every inch, I just can't explain it.

"Ma'am," a voice echoed through the room.

"Yes, Bratt." Bratt was my assistant more of my personal assistant.

"This week you have a meeting with the new guy concerning the shipment to Columbia and the shipment from Spain."

"Okay, get everything together, then get Blake on the line,"

"Yes ma'am," he stood up and left.

I picked up the phone and waited for it to go through. Since that day, I haven't been able to look him in the eye.

"Hello," his voice echoed from the other side of the line.

"Uhm Blake "

"Why have you been ignoring me?"

"No, I haven't."

"So what have you?"

"I've been busy."

"If that's the case." There was a long pause.

"Can we meet in Pretoria for lunch."

"Why Pretoria "

"I need time out of Sandton,"

"Uh, okay. " he wasn't convinced.

"In two hours, let's meet at The Hub,"

"Okay," he hung up. He sounded tense, and I would not blame him. It was my fault, after all. After Friday, I haven't given him a slight chance to have a glimpse of me. I was acting childish and needed to face the situation that was in front of me. I wasn't a virgin anymore, and he took that.

I walked out of my office and made my way to Pretoria. It was going to be a long ride, but it was worth the while. Away from business. I got there an hour earlier so I decided to go for some shopping. I went into identity. I walked past a pink lingerie, which was similar to the one I had while I was with Blake.

Images flashed every time I took a breath. I remember it as it was happening. How he held me like a baby. The way he treated me. How he entered his erect shaft into me. The feeling was an enjoyable pain. He thrusted deep when he ejected, it was covered in blood. I apologized repeatedly, and he found it okay.

I scram. I moaned. I breathed. I was just literally insane. He held my body so fragile like a new baby thrusting deeper into me. That day we didn't have sex but we made love. We made fucken love.

He is the only person I thought about every night. He was glued into too deep of my memories. What was I thinking when I thought of making it strictly business. That was dum of me. Stupid of me.

I then heard the vibration to my phone.

"Where are you "

"Meet me in MacDonalds."

"Okay"

I walked to MacDonalds slowly thinking of what to say or do when I meet him. As I was approaching the entrance I saw him a few steps away from me. He looked up to me and a gorgeous smiled appeared on his face. He came close.

I suddenly found myself on my tip-toes my hands wrapped around his neck. "I'm sorry and I miss you" I whispered into his ears. He held me tighter then I felt his shaft against my tummy.

"I missed you too angle." He whispered back to me. His breath tingles down my neck. I giggled then let loos of him. We walked toward the bench at the kids area.