~ Not part of the book.

If i was to still continue writing this book, this was going to be chapter 22.

-----

We arrived at the hospital shortly after the shooting and traumatic experience I just witnessed. This stupid stance by Damien just forced me to blurt out shit. He can just burn in hell for that.

I always knew I was pregnant. After the night of the wedding and arguing with Blake, i experienced symptoms of the early stages of pregnancy. I went and got checked only to find out i was two months pregnant. I did not want Blake finding it out because Damien was definitely going to end him.

Blake kept his gaze on me for as long as i could remember. How was i gonna get myself out of this? I asked myself. why do i still care either way.

"So when were you planning on telling me?"

"I actually wasn't planning to." I said, looking away into the window.

"It's my child too," he paused and looked at me. " It is my child, right? " he cupped my chin and faced me toward him.

How could he have said that? Of course, it's his. I always used contraceptives with Damien.

"Carol," he snapped his fingers in my face, bringing me back to reality. "It is my child, right?"

"Yes, it is your child." his eyes glitered as he processed what i said.

"Carol." My name trailed of his tongue so swiftly. I couldn't help but think about how much i missed him. How i missed his touch and embrace. "Why did you do it? Why did you sleep with my father?" He eyes dimmed as he looked away

My heart sank. Why did i do it? I don't know why i did it, but i did. I was not proud, no, rather disgusted by the way i got ahead of myself. I opened my mouth, trying to say something, but all i could manage was a sigh.

"I don't know why i did it."

He moved my hands from the comfort of the cars leather onto his lap. "I want to fix us," he said, firmly clenching his jaw together. I leaned in and held his cheek, slowly caressing his face.

"I want to fix us too." i placed my hand on his heart while he placed his hand on my belly. He smiled and looked at me, piercing my eyes.

"I love you okay, no matter what may ever happen, just know that i love you so much, Carol Redd."

"I love you too, Blake Anderson." I adjusted myself and laid next to him. Eventually, sleep consumed us both.

~~~~~

The Trip To Mauritius.

We woke up to the sound of the birds chirping gracefully outside our balcony. We flew into Mauritius last night for business. It was definitely going to be a long trip since we had to address the matter of Damien trying to kill me because he was in love with me. Deep in thought, i felt his arm around my waist.

"Morning beautiful," his morning voice slowly penetrated my ears as he pulled me closer to him. He held on me tightly before moving his fingers slowly down my thigh.

He moved my thigh, slowly exposing my honey pot. His other arm beneath me held my babies, pacing slowly around me nipple. I arched my back swiftly against his shaft.

"Not so quick, missy." His fingers met my exposed vulnerability. He flickered slowly in accordance with my body and whimpers. My honey started dripping as he quickened his speed. I held on his arm. " Let me go," he whispered into my ear.

I held on the bed sheets as he brought his shaft to my soaked area. He moved slowly between my thighs, rubbing his glory against me. I controlled my breathing as i felt his cock emerge against my entry. He moved slowly as he held tightly against my body. I held his thigh closer " We will be late" he said releasing me.

He stood up and left for the shower. I looked at him as he disappeared into the white bathroom. He was not for real. I waited patiently and to my disappointment, he never came back. I made my way to the separate shower and soaked myself into the warm water.

What a way to literally frustrate me in each possible way. I never thought the theory behind woman being so horny during pregnancy was true, always thought it was a myth until i was ik the same shoes. I constantly need and want to have sex. I cant help it sometimes.

There had been incidents where we can argue over him not texting early enough or later than usual, him smelling like a certain perfume or him just being in my face. I always cry over the smallest things, i actually cried while having sex with him. He didn't understand what was going on. He stopped and laid next to me ss he put me to bed.

But what i can't get over is how he has such control over my body. How he knows when i need, how need him and how badly i need him. The way he tossed me around and penetrates into me with no mercy, how he makes love to my body as if it would be the lsst time, the way flickers his tongue against my honey pot. I don't think 12 hours pass by without me needing him inside me.

I finished my bath then made my way to the walking im suite.  I chose a rather more relaxing outfit. A white beach dress accompanied with brown sandles. I made sure to not wear any panties just in case my hormones did what they know best.

"Carol lets go" i heard his voice in the hallway. I looked at myself in the mirror, i was definitely becoming pregnant, literally. I made my way to him on our way to breakfast with the rest.

---------

Bye for real this time lovies. ❤️