~ Chapter 8

I got to my place and luckily Bianca and Jeremy had already left. I went to the painting area and entered the room across it. I entered a pin, which was my mother name. The door opened, and then I stood patiently in the elevator. I went to the floor underground.

The place was really dusty. I cleaned up and tidied the place. I opened the ceiling for light and then gave access to the underground parking lot. After an hour of cleaning, I went back upstairs. I walked into the lounge where I saw the envelope. Who was this person, and what did they really want. I went up to my room and freshened up then left for the café.

When I got there, Carol had not arrived yet. I went to a private area with a table for two. After a few minutes of waiting, Carol came in. She sat down and gestured for the waiter to come take our orders. She ordered a smoothie and then sat her legs crossed under the chair, her chest pulled out and her hands folded into each other.

"What's wrong?" I said, crossing my hands across my chest.

"You did say we are nothing more than partners. So we act as that, partners. " The waiter came back and placed the glass in front of her. "So what can I help you with?" she said, sipping on her smoothie. I looked at her so fascinated. This is the same young lady I met in that small dark back room.

"I got a letter. It seems as if my mom had some enemies, and they demand a million by the end of the month. If not, then they threaten to kill Bianca along with her boyfriend. " I handed her the envelope." I don't know if you can help me." I watched her as she scanned the note.

"Okay. I will get you the results by the end of the day." She said, putting everything back in place. She took a sip and stood up. As she was walking past me, i held her hand. She looked back at me and placed her hand on her waist, looking down at me. I stood up and looked down at her.

"Do you really have to be this way." I asked, holding her waist. I felt her breathing get faster each time I stroked my hand around her waist.

"Yes. It's what best." She held my hand and walked away. She turned around and made her way out. I followed behind her as quickly as I could. I held her hand and pulled her to me. She tried moving me away but she couldn't.

I cupped her face and kissed her soft lips. We engaged into a long kiss. I pulled her thigh up as she leaned back on her car. Her hands were tightly wrapped around my neck. I hoisted her up and pulled her panties aside. She was soaking wet. I rubbed her clit slowly as her moans were so soft and long.

She stopped, held my hand then looked into my eyes. She shook her head continuously then got back to her feet. She got in the car and started the ignition. I knocked on her window but she never let loose.

She drove out of the parking lot and made her way out. I stood there as I watched her car leave. I got in the car and placed my head on the stirring wheel. I guess things were made clear. I started the ignition and made my way home.

I got home and it was so quiet. I got in the kitchen and made a quick sandwich. I walked to the fridge for a couple of beers and to my unfortunate dismay I had one left. I sat down in front of the television. "I need a distraction" I said slowly while throwing myself back on the couch. A car started hooting profusely. I got out to meet with three black SUV's. Four man came out from each car with black bags on either hands. They got uninvited and placed the bags in the lounge.

A man came toward me and handed me a paper. Seems like a pile of forms and documents.

"Miss Redd requests you presence in an hour."

What does she want from me. She did make things clear didn't she. I went up and took a quick shower then left for her place. It was better to be earlier than sorry.