~ Chapter 10

I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I went down to the kitchen and prepared my food. "It's so quiet in here," I whispered to myself. A few minutes later, my phone started vibrating. It was Carol.

"Morning."

"Thought you would still be mad at me,"

"I can't control you. If you prefer smoking, then go for it. There's nothing I can say or do."

"Uhmm, okay."

Short silence

"I'll be there in thirty minutes,"

"Okay. I love you. " I could feel her smile from the other side of the phone

"I love you too, Blake." I hung up the phone and went to get ready. Since it was lunch, I didn't need to wear any formal tucks.

-----

"Are they gonna show up or not?" Carol said, annoyed. Here we are waiting for the two men who wanted to business with us. She was so adorable. Dolled up her hair tied up in a puff and a beautiful dress that held her figure.

"Dont worry. They will be here. " I held her hand and rubbed it slowly. She smiled and drank her ice tea.

"Here they come," she said, standing up, faking a smile. I looked up, and the man from last night was with her but with another man who had a black mask on. His body was quite familiar, though. I stood up and followed Carol as she went to them.

"Mr Dantes, we thought you were not making it anymore."

"Oh no, we got caught up in traffic."

"It's not a train smash."

Mr Dantes and I exchanged hands and then sat down at the table. Tension filled the atmosphere with each second that passed.

"The last time, I didn't make proper introductions." Carol said, looking at me. "Mr Dantes, this is Daniel, my partner."

"Nice to meet you, sir."

"Like wise."

The man sat still as if he were a statue. "So let's make this thing quick and short for both of us," Mr Dantes said, pulling out a file of documents. Carol took the documents and analysed them. "I hope everything is clear in there. "

"Oh yes, it is, but we don't know your partner,"

"He is right here."

"The mask"

The man cleared his voice and sat up straight. "I'm George Wheeler." That voice. I swear I would recognize it anywhere. He removed his mask, and our eyes met.

"Dad,"

"Blake"

"What did you say?"

"That's my father. He is Damien Anderson. The murderer of my mother."

"Thought you would have forgiven me by now."

"I have, but it does not mean I have forgotten about what you did."

"What are you doing here. How are you part of this business. It's not safe."

"I should be asking you that."

"Ever since you were born, I was part of this organization. There is a lot to this story, but when the time is right, you will know everything. " i nodded and looked away. "Why are you here?"

"I'm her business partner." Carol looked at me, phased and confused."New start, I guess, "

"You need to get out of this business while you are still alive. Bianca. She is also involved now."

"Don't act like you care about us now. You know shit about what happened to us the last two years."

"Actually, I do. I'm sure you know how this all works right. This girl is your girlfriend, and Bianca is dating some boy named Jeremy. You still live in the houses your mother left you."

"Whatever," I said, standing up. "Carol," I said, gesturing for the papers. I signed and looked up to them, "pleasure doing business with you." Carol took the papers and followed behind me. I got in the car and laid my head on the wheel. Tears streamed down my cheeks, but I didn't know why. Carol got in and sat still in her seat.

"I'm so sorry you. I ruined your meeting, and you had to see me like this."

"I understood you. " I looked at her, then she brought her hand to my cheeks. She rubbed the tears off and came closer. She kissed me slowly. "It's okay. We are in this together." She let go of me and smiled at me. I love this little woman.

"I love you, Carol."

"Oh sir, I love you too."

-----

"Wake up," she whispered, trickles ran down my neck with her warm breath.

"I'm up." I groaned. She sat on top of me while she drew little circles on my chest.

"So we need to meet a few more people."

"Okay." I held her plum and pulled her down to me. "Can I have another round, perhaps?"

"We just had a few before you slept."

"You are way too great. You leave me wanting more of you."

"Just one Blake," she said, holding steadily on my chest, raising her plum up.

"Maybe an extra two,"I said, inserting myself into her.

"Maybe," she said, closing her eyes and slowly moving down as I went up. She held my hands tightly as she moved her hips left to right. I closed my eyes as I moved to her rhythm. It was slow and so intimate. I fell deep every time. With each stroke, I fell deeper.

The door opened, and Bianca was there. We stopped and looked at each other.

"I'm so sorry." she quickly turned around and left the room. I heard her run downstairs. I removed my hands off her nipples and down to her waist.

"Why did you stop?" I said, looking up at her.

"Your sister just walked on us,"

"Yeah, so."

"She might be traumatized,"

"We will deal with her later. Now let's finish this business we just started. "

"Blake." I struck her once "ahhh" she moaned, staring at the ceiling. "Okay, okay. "

She continued until we both reached our destinations. We got in the shower and bathed.

We got downstairs, and Bianca was sitting with her boyfriend. She looked at us once and fixed her eyes on what they were watching. We walked past and went to the kitchen.

Carol bent down to the lower cupboard and danm it tempted me badly. I went behind her and held her plum against my shaft. I rubbed on her, and it was really a bad idea. I brought her up "lets go to the bathroom," I said into her ear. She turned around and held my shoulders

"No," she said. She let go of me and walked past me, swinging her hips. I had no choice but to let her be. I tried calming the beast inside me, but nothing worked.

"I'll see you in the car." I went out and waited for her. A lot ran through my mind, but i couldn't do anything.

------------------

Like and Comment. :)

Blake and Carol seem to have a relationship going, but do you think it will remain sweet and creamy?

This chapter was a bit shorter, sorry guys.