~ Chapter 7

I laid my head back, closed my eyes, and gazed up to the ceiling. She wrapped both her hands around my glory and slowly inserted the tip in her mouth. She flickered her tongue slowly and wrapped her tongue around it. I felt little shokes going through my body. She increased the size in length as she went up and down on it.

She went deeper and deeper, and then I found myself holding onto the sheets groaning in pleasure. She stroked profusely "ahhh" I moaned and finally reached my destination.

But she continued sucking. She sucked out all the cum then swallowed it slowly while looking deep into my eyes. I felt my knees go weak. She sat on her knees and smiled at me. "Morning" she said getting of the bed. I grabbed her hand and brought her into my embrace. I held her close to me while she drew little circles on my chest. As time went on sleep then consumed us.

I then woke up and she wasn't beside me. I looked over and it was past nine. I woke up and took a warm shower. I got out and took a pair of grey shorts with a white sweater accompanied with guess snickers.

I went downstairs and everyone was there except for Carol. I went into the kitchen grabbed an apple then left. I went to the car key board and took the keys to the white Porsche. I got into the car and headed to the restaurant.

I then arrived after a few minutes after getting some breakfast at MacDonalds. It was not my every day thing. I opened the door to meet an crowd which turned back to look at me. I ran my hands through my hair then sat in the seat which was in front.

"Why are you sitting there" Carol said walking up to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Uhm uh-" before I could finish her warm hands held mine and directed me to the front. I stood there next to her side by side. The crowd started murmuring and gossiping.

"So guys" she said bringing the room to complete silence "This is Daniel Black. My new partner." I looked down to her then she winked. I looked back at the workers. I couldn't believe this was me. "Say something " she said smiling at me. She looked like a proud mother.

"Uhm I'm not a man of words but I'm glad to be working with you from this day forward. Thank you" they applauded.

Carol nodded then they were up and running. The doors were open music was playing. It was just so fascinating how they all have everything under control. Carol held my hand then directed us to the back room. Where I took my first ever interview.

She sat on the chair then reached down the cabinet. She brought out a bunch of files and placed them on the table. She reached into another cabinet and took boxes of files. I looked at her as she went to the store room and came dragging it. She stood up then I dusted her hands. I chuckled as I saw how out of breath she was.

"If you are worn out from dragging a couple of boxes then what more during intercourse. " I laughed at her as she threw herself in the chair.

"Let me be." She grunted "I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. "

I walked over to the wine stand and poured two glasses of wine. I gave her her glass and sat across her. I looked at the piles of files. Those were a lot. I took one file and it was about a man called Zachariah. It had all his detail. Literally all his details. Where he grew up, his first and last girl friend, his children in and out of his marriage, his dealing. When I say everything then you know what I mean.

"What are we gonna do with these files." I asked placed back the file taking another. I paged through the files. It was just information on certain man and woman's personal lives. "Are you a stalker" I smiled and continued paging through the files.

"No I'm not. These are the files on our enemies. Their details families everything." She said dragging a box to her feet.

"Okay so we have these files for." I looked at this file and something caught my eye Raped daughter.
"Where do you even get this information. "I was really concerned now.

"We do our research and we do it thoroughly. We need these files for future purposes. We should know their weaknesses so we know what to use against them."

She opened the box and took out a file which was different to the rest of the files." This is the head of the other organizations file. Mr Anderson. " she handed me the file as she took out another.

"So it says here he has no family nor does he have any criminal record. He doesn't have any suspicious activity going on."

"Exactly. That's odd. He can't be a clean man. That impossible. "Her hands were now into fists. She hit the table and sigh heavily as she sat back. "We need to take him down by any cost." I looked up to her and noticed she was really angry.

"So what's the plan" a smile finally replaced the awful frown she had. "I hope there isn't any killing in all of this." I sat back as I watched her draw up a plan. She gave me a draft and there were different addresses.

"We have to become friends with his enemies. It won't be easy but we will manage. Blood will be shed. Many promises will be empty. Identities will be changed repeatedly. We have to be alert with every little thing." She sat back and crossed her arms across her chest.

"How are we gonna do this." I sat up examined the paper.

"Friday night we are going for dinner. All black. An exquisite dinner with an old new friend."

"In the time being what will we be doing. Today is Tuesday."

"Tomorrow you will be going to the ranch to learn how to shoot. Bring your sister as well. She might need to know how to use a weapon just in case. You will learn all you need to tomorrow about defence and so on."

"As for today."

"You need to get yourself prepared for what's to come. I'll have some weapons sent to your place by seven pm sharp." She stood up and walked up to me. "A new chapter is about to begin." I stood up and looked down at her as she looked up to me.

"I think I'll leave now. " I took my car keys and left the room. I got to the front of the restaurant. A delivery man came by and dropped a parcel. I read the top and it was for me.

I got into the car and opened the envelope. There were pictures of Bianca and Jeremy being followed. There was a note attached to one of the pictures.

If we are not paid by the end of this week. You will be mourning the death of your sister and her little boyfriend. An old friend of your mom has come back to retrieve what's his.

There was a branch number below that with the amount which half a million. I got out and looked around. A strange looking man who was wearing a blue bright suit smiled at me then got in the car. In a flash the car was gone.

I got back into the restaurant straight to the back room. I got in and it seemed as my eyes were deceiving me. Carol was making out with a man on the couch practically naked.

"I'm gone a few minutes then you have someone else." She stood up and tried collecting some words.

"It's not what you think "she said throwing the man his shirt. "It's not what it looks like. I know it looks like it but no it's not like that. " the man got dressed and left the room.

"I don't need any explanation. After all we are nothing more than partners."

"You don't mean that " she said walking up to me. She held my hand. I looked down into her beautiful eyes. I took a step back then removed her hand.

"I'll meet you at cafè in two hours." I left the room and went into the car. I started the ignition then checked the view mirror. She was there hopping I would step out. I accelerated the car then left. I saw her image narrow as I went further away. I held my forehead as I thought how stupid I was having feelings for her. I held myself together. I was not gonna mix business with pleasure.

- - - - - - - -

Comment and like.:)

I've really been trying to be consistent so yeah there are more chapters coming up.