~ Chapter 11

We arrived at a beautiful house. There were beautiful plants which complimented the house color. We parked at the drive-through and looked at each other once.

"So this is my friends place. The rest of my friends are here, and I want to introduce you to them. "

"Well, here we go. " we got out and stood on the huge glass door.

The door opened, and a tall girl appeared to us.

"Carol," she screamed, hugging her. "It's been way too long." She held her closer

"It's only been a few months, Natasha."

"Even though Carol. " she let her go then invited us through." Guys, look who decided to show up."

All the different girls came and hugged her. "Carol. We missed you so much. "

"I missed you too, Angelica."

We were led to the bar. "So who is this?" said one of them.

"He is not in the market, Lisa," she said, holding me closer. "This is Blake. My boyfriend "

They all screamed and hugged her again. "You really beat us this time," said Lisa. She giggled and then sat beside me.

The day went on fine. Her friends were really interesting, but I kept getting weird vibes from one of them. Angelica. She was beautiful. Small shaped body, nothing bad and nothing too much, but she was noting compared to Carol. They all sat with their boyfriends, but we all kept quiet as we watched them.

"Girls, let's go in our own room, then we leave the boys here," said Lisa. They all stood up. Carol turned back to me and gave me a short kiss

"I'll be back," she said below her voice. I let go of her, and then she left. I turned back to the bar, and all of them were looking at me.

"You are the first guy Carol has ever introduced to her friends," said Lamar, Angelica's boyfriend.

"Yeah, maybe he finally opened the cookie jar," said James, Lisa's boyfriend.

"Oh, come on, James. Do you always have to be nasty about everything? " said Leroy, Natasha's boyfriend.

"Why do you say so guys?"

"Carol doesn't play when it comes to changing, man. She used to change man like she changed her clothes, " said James.

"Whats so special about you?" said Leroy, raising one eyebrow.

"Uhhhm, I don't know. It just happened, I guess. " they all nodded and raised their glasses.

"Don't break her heart though," Lamar said.

"Yeah, she is like a sister to us. Don't you dare, " James continued.

"I won't." I drank my whiskey and then sat down at the couch.

We chatted a little, and then the girls came back. "We are not staying long," Carol said." I just wanted to introduce him to you guys, my family,"

"I'm glad we saw you," said the girls.

" We will add him to the group," said Leroy.

"That would be great," Carol said. We bid them goodbye and then went out separate ways.

On our way home, I just had a random thought. "Carol"

"Yeah."

"What do you think is the way forward?"

"What do you mean"

"My dad. What next "

"The answer to that will just reveal itself. Just wait. "