~ Chapter 21

I looked at him as he paced around the room. He had so many features and a great resemblance to Blake. It was now that I realized that I was done for.

All along, I was so caught up in what I was feeling. Thinking about what he did to me and made me feel. I was only thinking with my emotions, not considering his side of the story or hearing him out. My naive ways just led to this web of lies that i also had a part in creating.

A loud vibration startled me, deiving me out of my thoughts. I looked at Damien, who was staring at his phone. He walked toward me furiously, leaving his glass at the counter.

"Your little boyfriend is here." My heart did a little backflip at the sound of those words. He actually came. He didn't leave me. I fought the urge to smile and looked down.

"You are a mute now, huh? He said, facing me to him. My eyes pierced into his, and then i suddenly felt my eyes sting with tears.

"Here is the plan. You will act as if you want to be here. Tell him you want me." He sounded soft and calm, which scared me. I looked at the glass door where i saw Blake and the other approaching. Damien nodded at me and then untied my hands from the chair.

He gestured for the guards to open the door and let them in. They walked in, and the aroma of the room just changed. Blake just walked in.

I looked at him, our eyes connected, and I felt exactly what he felt, love. They walked and stood before us. Damiens guards pointing at all of them throwing daggers at them.

"Damien, can we make this easier for each other." Blake said, taking one step but was stopped by the guards.

Damien looked at me and then held my hand. "I think you have it all wrong. She actually wants to be here. " he held me closer and left a perch on my cheek.

"Yes Blake, i want to be here," i said, my eyes not leaving his. "I'm okay." i looked down and placed my arm around Damien.

Blake

That was the code we used when in trouble 'I'm okay' and facing down. She always told me that if she was in danger, she would just say she was okay and face down. She held Damien's hand and walked to the couch, and sat down with him. She looked at me and eyed the guards.

"Can we talk about this properly, man to man. Leave your guards out of this." A smirk emerged from his face. He was utterly disgusting.

He told his guards to leave, leaving us in the room. I looked at Leroy, and it was as if he had already read my mind. He took out his gun and pointed it at Damien. The ladies did the same.

He stood up and held Carol hostage with a gun against her head. "I don't think you want to do that," he said, looking at Lamar.

Leroy chuckled, leaving him shot in the arm. His gun dropped to the ground as he held his arm and fell on the ground. Natasha ran and held on to Leroy's hand tightly.

I took out my gun and pointed it at Damien. He held tighter onto her, making her whince in pain. "Let her go, you bastard. You are hurting her,"

"Stay away, Blake. She is mine and mine alone. You never really loved her. If you loved her, you would have never cheated nor laid your hand on her."

"Save me the lecture dad, you were never there to give me one. And since when do you know about love, huh? All you know is hurt and betray. That's what runs through your dirty blood."

"I may not be perfect, but I love her. I loved her eversince she was a child. I watched her grow up to be the woman she is today. I won't let you just take her from me. "

"Can you hear yourself right now? She is old enough to be your daughter. The worst part is that she is your stepdaughter according to your previous entanglements."

"You will not disrespect her like that." His eyes pierced into filled with fury. I guess i hit a nerve.

"Do you really think she would be happy to see you with her daughter, her very own daughter, huh? Don't you have respect for any relationship you shared with anyone?"

"You dont know anything, so just shut up."

"What i do know is that you are pathetic and low life. You have nothing better to do than ruin the lives of the people you claim you love. " he raised his gun and shot the ceiling.

"Just shut up, Blake. I don't need to hear this. I want Carol, and I'm going to have her." He grabbed her hand harder, making her shed a few tears. I shot his arm, leaving him still strong and standing. He then he shot my leg.

Carol screamed after the second gun shot. She tried running to me but he held her back. "Leave me alone, Damien," she pleaded and begged. Tears filled her eyes as she watched my leg bleed.

"You are mine and mine alone. I've waited for way too long." He said, throwing her to the ground. She held her belly and instantly froze. I watched as she had some sort of realization phase for a couple of seconds. Damien held his gun tigher and walked towards.

"You may be my son, but I'm sorry, i had to be the one to do this." The gun went off, leaving Carol screaming.

"I'm pregnant, stop." The bullet hit the ground, and then i quickly took my gun from the floor and shot him. He fell to the ground, gushing out blood from his mouth.

He chuckled continuously, and then he gushed out blood on the ground. "You have grown to be such a man, Blake. Take care of her." Blood erupted from his mouth, leaving his body lifess on the ground.

Carol was on the couch crying her lungs out. Leroy had a cloth on his bleeding arm. The rest of the crew was clearing of the guards. I limped my way to Carol and sat next to her. She continued crying as she looked at my leg again. The cars were brought around, and we then left for the hospital.

The whole way to the hospital was very quiet. She was staring out the window with her hand on her belly. The last words she said left me dumbstruck. She was pregnant. I wasn't sure if the baby was mine. This was all fucked up but i wanted her back.

The road to paradise was definitely gonna be longer than I had expected.

- - - - - - - -

Like and Comment. :)

Well well....