~ Chapter 12

We got to the venue. I've always wanted to have this with my partner. Hence, I booked a private room for ourselves. I held her hand as we walked into the building. The room was filled with families, couples, and siblings.

"Mr Black. Follow me this way. " we followed the woman to the end of the building. It was very quiet and reserved. Just as I had hoped.

"These rooms are sound proof right " she giggled and folded her hands.

"Yes, sir, they are."

We got to the room, and then she handed us a card. "Enjoy your day." She smiled then left.

"Where are we, Blake? " she looked a bit frustrated the whole way here.

"We are here to cure your mood."

"Ha-ha, very funny." she crossed her arms, rolled her eyes, and looked away.

"Just wait." Since we left, she has been up tight. I then decided to take her out for a treat. But she wasn't having any of it.

"Blake, why are we here."

"Get naked and wear this." I handed her a white robe. "Don't take too long. " she went to the bathroom to get changed. Meanwhile, I prepared the candles and dimmed the room. I layed a fluffy carpet in the middle of the room, strawberries, molten chocolate, and pineapples were in the middle with two glasses of Champaign on the side. I took some vanilla petals and decorated the room.

"What's all this, Blake? " I looked and met my goddess dressed in white.

"You look beautiful." She looked down and twisted her ankles nervously. "Come sit. "

She sat across me while crossing her legs. I spread my legs and told her to put hers on mine. I dipped the strawberry into the chocolate and fed it to her. She blushed contentivly. "Blake," she giggled while removing some chocolate on her cheek.

"I'm all ears," I said, placing my hands on her thighs.

"It's nothing. It was just a bad day." She closed her as she felt the friction against her skin.

"Are you sure?" I said, placing my hands on her shoulders. I moved my hands slowly on her inner shoulders. I moved along, massaging her. She closed and gazed up to the ceiling. I was definitely winning.

"Mhhh," she moaned. I removed her robe slowly off her, gently slipping it off her skin. I let the robe sit on her shoulders, then held her neck diligently, caressing her slowly. I moved to her collarbone, caressing her slowly. Her breath became repulsive by each touch.

"Do you wanna sit on my lap." She nodded like a little baby then sat on my laps. I removed her entire robe and then moved down from her collar bone to her erect nipples. I circled my thumbs slowly on them, feeling them get harder. I moved down to her waist as I left kisses on collarbone down to erect nipple and twirling my tongue between her lemons.

I held firmly to her waist and then lifted her swiftly. I inserted myself in her with no warning and brought her down to my command. Her back arched slowly as I went deeper.

-----

"Bubba!" The house echoed.

"Yeah, Caro. I'm in the bathroom. "

"Okay. I'm coming, " her voice faded as her footsteps got louder. I felt little tiny arms wrapped behind my waist.

"You woke up and left me in bed all alone."

"I didn't wanna disturb. You were really tired from all the energy you used at the Massage Lapa "

"Yeah, I was. So I have something to tell you."